The Student Room Group

Interested in starting a prank YouTube channel? (Anyone with a good camera and mic!)

Hi there!

About me: 19, Male, London

Either a prank, social experiments or interviews YouTube channel. If you've got a good HD SLR digital camera (1080p) and possibly a good microphone (wireless) but you haven't got anyone to help you recording your videos, I can do that for you! In return, I want the same from you! (Feel free to contact me if you only got either the camera or the mic!)

As you'll be providing the equipment, I'll do the boring part which is setting up your account and getting you accepted by Google so you can make money off YouTube! I've already got my account set up, therefore I know how to get you accepted! (We'll discuss about this... What I've got in mind at the moment though, is that you'll have your own separate channel and I'll have mine.)

Resuming, as long as you've got the camera and the mic, you don't need to worry about the rest as I'll be taking care of them for you if you want me to! I've got all the behind the scenes and ideas sorted and I'll gladly share them with you if you're the one! But obviously, your ideas are welcome too!

Important: I don't care about your life status such as age, gender, ethnic and etc... Which means whoever you are; male, female, straight, gay, bi, 16 or 30, that doesn't make any difference to me. The only thing that matters and I'm expecting from you is that you're serious about this as well as I am and that you're a FREE PERSON!!! (NO FEARS, NO RESTRICTIONS AND NO HESITATIONS!!!) I've met/spoken to several potential partners and it always turns out they don't the mindset to start such project and I'm not willing to start it unless I find the right person! (If you're just willing to be the cameraman that's fine too! If you've got the equipment necessary, contact me and we'll talk!!!)

Anyway, if you're not interested in the business part of it, only making prank videos, either way feel free to contact me! We'll go from there as I'm not willing to give away my ideas here.

PS: Perhaps this thread sounds a bit too serious since it's about prank videos and it's supposed to sound extremely spontaneous. Otherwise though, it wouldn't be taken seriously. Anyway, CHICKA CHICKA BOOOOOOOOM!!! LOL

*** Send me a private message and be ready to meet me in person if you're interested! ***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump!
Reply 2
Bump!
Reply 3
Bump!
Reply 4
Have you watched some Trollstation videos? They do similar stuff to what you suggest, maybe get in touch with them?
Reply 5
Original post by Kutta
Have you watched some Trollstation videos? They do similar stuff to what you suggest, maybe get in touch with them?

No, I hadn't. Thanks for your suggestion m8! :smile: I'm interested in starting my own thing with my own style though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Bump!
Reply 7
Bump!
Reply 8
get at me on twitter we can talk if you are stilll intrested @produkz
Reply 9
"""""ideas guy"""""
Reply 10
I'm interested fam, big fan of trollstation
ATTENTION: For those interested, please pm me.

I have been collaborating with the OP over the past few months filming pranks for each other. Unfortunately he's been busy with rl issues so we've only been able to film a handful of videos which haven't been uploaded to youtube yet. So I'm looking for someone to fill in for him to do prank videos with (preferably filming for each other on separate channels but I would consider collaborating if you're the right personality). I've got all the equipment ready to go - high quality camera and mic, video editing etc. Everything the OP said basically still applies. Please PM me if interested.
Yeh I've got a camera and mic
Hey man i would like to join in with you with the pranking im dead serious about pranks and having fun is just that i need someone in with me.
Original post by Memz12345
Hey man i would like to join in with you with the pranking im dead serious about pranks and having fun is just that i need someone in with me.

The OP's already banned. Too bad, I would've loved to see water balloon pranks.
I'm 17 and I'm interested in making some videos, would love to make a recognisable YouTube channel and start making some money, I have a good camera and am in the process of buying some microphones, both corded and cordless, please get back to me
Hey man I'm up for making pranks too
Hi I'm glad someone else is so passionate about making prank videos. I'm soon going to be buying a filming camera and Mic so I can start making videos but I'm trying to find the right camera. Where abouts are you based? As I would be interested in filming with you. Peace out
Original post by Ex Death
ATTENTION: For those interested, please pm me.

I have been collaborating with the OP over the past few months filming pranks for each other. Unfortunately he's been busy with rl issues so we've only been able to film a handful of videos which haven't been uploaded to youtube yet. So I'm looking for someone to fill in for him to do prank videos with (preferably filming for each other on separate channels but I would consider collaborating if you're the right personality). I've got all the equipment ready to go - high quality camera and mic, video editing etc. Everything the OP said basically still applies. Please PM me if interested.

Hola, I'm interested in working alongside someone else/collaborating across channels. Give me a shout and we'll talk more

Quick Reply

Latest