The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing for September 2014 at UWE

Hi, has anyone had their interview for Adult Nursing for the September 2014 intake? I have mine in Feb! I'm scared!! 🙈
Reply 1
Hi! Ive got mine in feb too! Whens yours?
Reply 2
Mines on the 20th. Also scared!
Reply 3
I had my adult nursing interview in December. It's my first choice so I was really nervous but everyone was really friendly. The maths test is hard but just like the practice one they give you (except they change the numbers) so just practice that:smile: and the English was okay. I can't remember what my question was but I remember feeling like it went terrible! The group interview consisted of around 10 of us in a room, they asked us to say our name what we were doing and something interesting about ourselves. After this we just discussed in groups of 4/5 about a picture, and then we presented it briefly :smile: try to get involved however, don't be to dominating (as some people were ) just be yourself :smile: and enjoy the day. I came away feeling like I didn't do well and received a conditional offer the next day. I think if you just try and relax they will see How much you want it :smile: good luck xxx
Reply 4
I've got my interview on the 19th Feb. Getting nervous now :/
Reply 5
Ah thank you hrwhite1 that's really helpful. I feel a bit less worried now!
Well done for getting a place that's brill :-) My interview is on the 20th Feb too! I'm just worried about the Maths test but have been practicing the sample test paper and will keep doing that until the interview! It's scary but exciting!! Good luck everyone!!
Reply 6
Hi everyone, I've just added Bristol UWE as my last choice after sending my ucas off in October - bit late now to add a choice I know!

I wasn't sure whether to apply as I live in the valleys and would be travelling there each day but I've heard such good things about the place I thought I'd give it a go! I noticed on their website that they accept applications for extra which opens in a few days so I'm hoping they'll accept my late application (I'm still waiting to hear if I have any offers so can't apply in extra) so fingers crossed I get an interview :smile:
Reply 7
Had a conditional offer....so excited!!!
Reply 8
Original post by ciaras
Mines on the 20th. Also scared!

Mine was on the 20th....what group were you in? 12 for me :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by roseyposey 81
Ah thank you hrwhite1 that's really helpful. I feel a bit less worried now!
Well done for getting a place that's brill :-) My interview is on the 20th Feb too! I'm just worried about the Maths test but have been practicing the sample test paper and will keep doing that until the interview! ������It's scary but exciting!! Good luck everyone!! ������

What group were you in? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by llwyd
Mine was on the 20th....what group were you in? 12 for me :smile:

I was in your group, 12 too! I laughed at the Welsh for not using vowels in their names at the start :tongue: did you get an offer?

EDIT: just seen you have! I got an unconditional :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by ciaras
I was in your group, 12 too! I laughed at the Welsh for not using vowels in their names at the start :tongue: did you get an offer?

EDIT: just seen you have! I got an unconditional :biggrin:

Just accepted it! and I think everyone did :P haha
You accepting????
Reply 12
Original post by llwyd
Just accepted it! and I think everyone did :P haha
You accepting????

Havent heard of anyone getting turned down yet post interview! Not sure yet because I still have interviews at City and Southbank coming up :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by ciaras
Havent heard of anyone getting turned down yet post interview! Not sure yet because I still have interviews at City and Southbank coming up :smile:

Well good luck :smile:
Reply 14
Congratulations !! and best of luck for the interview !

I'm hoping to start Adult Nursing at UWE in Sept 2014 (if i get the grades :s-smilie:)

Does anyone have any advice on halls? I've heard there's Glenside, Frenchay and Hollies

May see yall in September wooooo x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Has anyone heard anything yet for Adult Nursing?
Reply 16
Hi, I'm starting at UWE for Adult nursing in September too, had my interview on Feb 19th. Really excited but stressing a bit about finance - anyone got any good tips on getting all that sorted out?

Quick Reply

Latest