The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Children's nursing interview

Hi

I have an an interview for BCU for children's nursing on 7th Feb. Had anybody had one yet and can advise me on what sort of questions they ask. I know you have 3 scenarios on the iPad!

TIA

Reply 1
Original post by Kreena1981
Hi

I have an an interview for BCU for children's nursing on 7th Feb. Had anybody had one yet and can advise me on what sort of questions they ask. I know you have 3 scenarios on the iPad!

TIA

No one had a children's nursing interview at BCU yet?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello, I have one on the coming tuesday! I am so nervous wanted some tips!! & what questions are to be expected?
Reply 3
Original post by Potty123
Hello, I have one on the coming tuesday! I am so nervous wanted some tips!! & what questions are to be expected?

Hey I've got one on tuesday too mines at 8.30 what about you?
just look through different threads and it gives some clues into the interviews :smile: hope this helps!

see you there!
Toni
Reply 4
Original post by toeknee93
Hey I've got one on tuesday too mines at 8.30 what about you?
just look through different threads and it gives some clues into the interviews :smile: hope this helps!

see you there!
Toni

Oh, thats great see you there mines at that time too!! Best of luck! & thanks :smile:
Reply 5
Hello! I have a BCU child nursing interview coming up on the 7th april, what questions do they ask and how was the maths and literacy?

Thankyou!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending