The Student Room Group

is TSR full of Nerds?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
Will be, I'll send you my acceptance letter when I get it. You'll be the first to know

Not sure whether this is a troll or you are for real, either way it is hilarious and I thank you :smile:

Anyway I just wanted to state two things, firstly Oxford is not the best of the best, University league tables rank Cambridge higher and in many subjects Oxford is not even 2nd, And worldwide there are many American universities that are far and away better.

Secondly your name says it all, I mean you don't sound like the person I'd accept if I were working at Oxford and I'd advise you to not have that attitude at the interview

Have a nice day :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
No problem, just you need to accept that you're not studying at the best of the best :biggrin:

I've been to the uni there. Its a ****hole. No offence to anyone that studies there.
I used to be a nerd who had no social life and used to spend lunchtimes in the library. But that was a good few years before I used tsr, does that still count?
Original post by Mubariz
Not sure whether this is a troll or you are for real, either way it is hilarious and I thank you :smile:

Anyway I just wanted to state two things, firstly Oxford is not the best of the best, University league tables rank Cambridge higher and in many subjects Oxford is not even 2nd, And worldwide there are many American universities that are far and away better.

Secondly your name says it all, I mean you don't sound like the person I'd accept if I were working at Oxford and I'd advise you to not have that attitude at the interview

He is definitely a troll. You just need to look at his posts on other threads to confirm it.
Reply 64
Original post by justanotherposter
I used to be a nerd who had no social life and used to spend lunchtimes in the library. But that was a good few years before I used tsr, does that still count?

Yes it does count.:lol:
Original post by John Stuart Mill
hahahaha wouldn't get too arrogant, something tells me you're not going to do well in the interviews with that attitude.

Johny honey, what makes you think i'll go into the interview with this attitude? Your opinions don't mean jack **** to me. Peace
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
He is definitely a troll. You just need to look at his posts on other threads to confirm it.

I'd argue that out of the two of us you're a troll
Original post by Mubariz

What does my username have to do with being accepted? Are there statistics that show that if you have a crappy username you won't get accepted at Oxford? Please send me a link where there is a possible relationship between the two, then maybe I can take you more seriously!
Certainly a higher concentration of nerds than most places...and a lot of Hermiones.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by yl95
Certainly a higher concentration of nerds than most places...and a lot of Hermiones.

and this leads to a bunch of stuck up, stubborn people whom seem to think they know everything. Rather sad tbh.
Reply 70
Original post by Slyca
and this leads to a bunch of stuck up, stubborn people whom seem to think they know everything. Rather sad tbh.

moistttttttttttttt
Reply 71
Original post by tehforum
moistttttttttttttt

Thats a slang term thats commonly used in my area. Its taken me a year to finally stop saying that rubbish.
I sound so much more professional now:cool:, kinda:colondollar:
Reply 72
Original post by Slyca
Thats a slang term thats commonly used in my area. Its taken me a year to finally stop saying that rubbish.
I sound so much more professional now:cool:, kinda:colondollar:

rah doe
Reply 73
Original post by tehforum
rah doe

na fam

Quick Reply

Latest