The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing

I have an interview at Bangor University on the 3rd Feb and was wondering would there be anyone else there??
Also, what could I write for the essay!!! HELP
Reply 1
Hi I have an interview on the third also :smile: but its for adult nursing x
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
All of the nurses get interviewed together I think :smile:
Do you have any idea what the essay is on?
Reply 3
Hi. I've applied for MH nursing but heard nothing back so far. Bangor is the only Uni of my 3 choices, not to have acknowledged my application :-/

Can I ask how long you had to wait for an interview date?
What sort of care experience do you have? I'm worried I don't have enough.
Reply 4
Hi Ive got an interview too. Did anyone have any booklets or itinerary posted to them about what to expect on the day?
Reply 5
I haven't had any itinery posted through to me, just the "when's and where's" via email! :smile: I wasn't asked to bring an essay in with me so I assume the talk of essay is one we'll be asked to write during the interview process yes?
Reply 6
Original post by HannahD92
I haven't had any itinery posted through to me, just the "when's and where's" via email! :smile: I wasn't asked to bring an essay in with me so I assume the talk of essay is one we'll be asked to write during the interview process yes?

Same as me then :-) have you had the interview yet?? Im clueless on what to even learn. They havent given much info have they!!
Reply 7
I had an interview in Bangor on Monday. It was a really nice interview and no where near as bad as I thought it would be! As long as you are clear about why you want to be a nurse, as sure about your chosen branch you will be fine. Just have to wait now :frown:
Reply 8
Hi. Was there anymore questions that you got asked

Quick Reply

Latest