The Student Room Group

16 year old holiday!!

Me and five of my friends are wanting to go away for a few days in England but we're all 16 and we're all girls. We don't really want to be going with an adult but we can't find anywhere to go that lets 16year old by themselves. Do you have any suggestions?
Reply 1
i think you may have the wrong web site...
Hahaha. Like WHAT. What holiday even is this.

Maybe post in a different section. I don't see how GCSEs relate to holidays, although I wish they did... :/

Have fun planning a holiday. While I revise.

K.
Reply 3
Butlins.
Reply 4
You may be able to find a campsite but other than that, you have to be 18/21 to rent a house or stay in hotel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Go to a festival.
Reply 6
That's a very long holiday.
Reply 7
Go to Makchakala
Reply 8
Some hotels (premier inns i think) let 16 year olds stay. Seriously though, you might want to just wait until you're a little older xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Four of the girls in my class when I was at school went to Butlins when they were 16. I think it was the one at Minehead.
Reply 10
Original post by GeogBerry
You may be able to find a campsite but other than that, you have to be 18/21 to rent a house or stay in hotel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not right, totally depends, I stayed at hotels when I went to conservative conferences with no problem when I was 17.
Reply 11
Original post by marinaim
Not right, totally depends, I stayed at hotels when I went to conservative conferences with no problem when I was 17.

You can't stay as a group with people under 18. (and you usually have to pay with a credit card)
Reply 12
Me and my friends all went for a 5 week stay in Whitby (In yorkshire) when we were 16. We stayed in the youth hostel there with no problems and it was a really lovely trip. I really reccommend it, it's a wonderful town with lots to see and do!
Reply 13
Original post by GeogBerry
You can't stay as a group with people under 18. (and you usually have to pay with a credit card)

I paid via my parents CC probably why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending