The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

When can i apply for accommodation?

Hi,

i have got an offer from hull a while back to do computer science.. however i was wondering if people have already sorted out accommodation or not. If not.. does anyone know when people can start applying.. i really want to live at the Lawns :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by aflyingfarmer
Hi,

i have got an offer from hull a while back to do computer science.. however i was wondering if people have already sorted out accommodation or not. If not.. does anyone know when people can start applying.. i really want to live at the Lawns :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

i would appreciate an answer to this too, I'm wanting to live in The Lawns, Nicholson halls :smile: I have an offer to do American Studies & film studies so if anyone has applied for these at hull I'd like to hear from you :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
i might ask about it on the taster day thing next weekend and see if i can find out.. if so ill tell you what they say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I think it was late May/ early June when the applications opened for 2013/2014 accommodation. You do get notified in plenty of time although the website crashed as soon as the applications opened. I'm living in Nicholson Halls this year!
Reply 4
I'm curious about this too.
Reply 5
What do you study? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest