The Student Room Group

Distractions whilst studying

Anyone else find themselves being distracted by their phone whilst studying whether on whatsapp, games, Facebook, Instagram or even TSR lol🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymoussomeone
Anyone else find themselves being distracted by their phone whilst studying whether on whatsapp, games, Facebook, Instagram or even TSR lol������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hell yes!

If I were you i'd just lock your phone and disable your social apps and game apps if it is really that bad...
Otherwise, give your phone to your mum and tell her not to give it back to you until you have revised what you planned to do! :colone:

It's normal, so many of us (including me) procrastinate, I am just jealous of people who have that amazing work ethic, but I just say to myself, think about how studying now will benefit me in the future... Don't let yourself ruin the opportunity that you have!
Original post by Arturo09
Hell yes!

If I were you i'd just lock your phone and disable your social apps and game apps if it is really that bad...
Otherwise, give your phone to your mum and tell her not to give it back to you until you have revised what you planned to do! :colone:

It's normal, so many of us (including me) procrastinate, I am just jealous of people who have that amazing work ethic, but I just say to myself, think about how studying now will benefit me in the future... Don't let yourself ruin the opportunity that you have!

Ahaha thank god I'm not alone on that one! Yeah I've noticed that it's one of my bigger flaws 🙈 especially at year 13. I mean I have my hardcore study days byt there are just days where it's like... *picks up phone* lol basically yeah aha but hey thanks for the tips :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ahaha thank god I'm not alone on that one! Yeah I've noticed that it's one of my bigger flaws ������ especially at year 13. I mean I have my hardcore study days byt there are just days where it's like... *picks up phone* lol basically yeah aha but hey thanks for the tips :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are one of the many aha
Exactly, there are some days and some moments where its just like, full on work mode activated, but then others you just grab the phone for 2 seconds to check the time and then you cant let go...

What subjects are you doing? :biggrin:
Exactly, there are some days and some moments where its just like, full on work mode activated, but then others you just grab the phone for 2 seconds to check the time and then you cant let go...

Lol I know hopefully this habit will go I'm starting to feel like I'm addicted lol

Chemistry, psychology and (business & economics)
Wbu? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I know hopefully this habit will go I'm starting to feel like I'm addicted lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's very likely that you are, but you just don't know it! :biggrin:

Biology, Chemistry and Spanish.... didn't want to take 4 AS's, glad I didn't now as well! :eek:
LOOOL yeah !!

Aha yeah same just stick with three a levels

Oi Oi Oi hablas espanol :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
LOOOL yeah !!

Aha yeah same just stick with three a levels

Oi Oi Oi hablas espanol :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can always do the EPQ if necessary :smile:

Obviously ;D to be fair it is fun but damn challenging at times :frown: