The Student Room Group

Dilemma

Helppppp
Ive got around 6 months before I go back to my home country and roughly 9 months before starting medicine in the university.
Hence, Id like to do, learn and experience many things that I won't be able to do once I get into the university.
Ive been working in TGIF for almost 3 weeks and I encountered an opportunity that a guest had offered me. She is offering me to work in her advertising company as an intern.
My initial plan was to work in TGIF for 2 months or so before getting an intern in a clinic nearby my housing area. But with the given opportunity, I'm thinking of working 2 months in TGIF, 2 months in the advertising company and 2 more months in the clinic, thus making fully use of my free time.
The thing is, I'm just wondering, will this inconsistency affect my future once written in my CV? Will a medical school want such a thing ? Is there any other thing I should be concerned about?
I need some opinions before making my decision. Thank you :smile:
Wait, so a customer at TGIF randomly offered you a place as an intern at her advertising company? I'd be very skeptical about that...
Reply 2
Yes and its a world-wide company. J. Walter Thompson Advertising Co. Ever heard of it ? And of course I wouldn't be leaving TGIF without being guaranteed a place in that company..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending