The Student Room Group

Bullied In Changing Room

I am being bullied in the changing room when we do sports. These lads will take the mick and wedgy me and stuff. I wear briefs but they take the mick about me wearing them but what can I do?
Tell a senior teacher or head of year about this.
Original post by Autistic Merit
Tell a senior teacher or head of year about this.

I am scared it will make it worse if I go to a higher teacher.
Reply 3
Buy some boxer shorts for a start. But then that might be giving in...But seriously, briefs are pretty horrible. Nobody wants to see your bulge. :tongue:
Ask them why they're touching you when you're not wearing anything. They clearly find your near-nakedness irresistible.
Original post by nohomo
Buy some boxer shorts for a start. But then that might be giving in...But seriously, briefs are pretty horrible. Nobody wants to see your bulge. :tongue:

They are not that really that bulge making undies. They are tight tho but these are the one I wear most time http://papiinc.com/welcome/index.php/premium-cotton-low-rise-brief-5-pack-m.html
Reply 6
Original post by TheScienceGeek14
I am scared it will make it worse if I go to a higher teacher.

You have 4 choices

Fight back in some way (I do not support this)

Try to diffuse the situation with humour

Tell a teacher (This would be my advice)

Put up with it and hope they get bored

Original post by TheScienceGeek14
I am being bullied in the changing room when we do sports. These lads will take the mick and wedgy me and stuff. I wear briefs but they take the mick about me wearing them but what can I do?

Tell them to stop touching you because it gives you an erection.

They'll soon stop.
Don't tell a ****ing teacher, headbutt the *****.
Reply 9
Get your knob out and they will go away mate
Reply 10
Chase them round the room with your trouser snake...

No but seriously just laugh it off or make light of it as if you find it funny too. They'll get bored when the reaction they get off you isn't what they want.

If you have a massive peen then get it out and they'll feel inadequate.
I sort of had the same trouble years ago.

So I set up a punching bag in the garage and got to work, half an hour here or there.

Told the staff too, let them know what was going on so that they could sort it out. They tried to sort it out but nothing came of it. So I let it go and it carried on. Told the staff again, again they tried to resolve it, but again nothing happened and the bullying continued. Third time, I started saying stuff back, clever little insults here and there and it got on their nerves to the point where they drew fists. They threw the first punch, I threw the last.

No one tried to call me names during a gym session again.
Don't keep quiet and put up with bulling. Either stand up for yourself and tell them to **** off and leave you alone or tell a teacher. If you just keep quiet and let them get away with it then it will just get worse. I would advice you to confront them first though as you might not need to get a teacher involved. I hope you get this sorted, is not nice to be picked on.
Reply 13
It's hard to tell sometimes if it's just friendly messing about or actual bullying. :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
its so juvenile. it happens everywhere and bullying people over wearing briefs is stupid

half of them probably wear briefs anyway ( the old trick of having 1 pair of boxers just for sport days)

the best way is to laugh it off. they will get bored and move on to someone else
Make the joke before they do. They're only doing it because you react in a way that they find amusing. If you act like it doesn't bother and join in with the joking then it stops being funny. If it gets really bad then of course you should speak to a teacher or your head of year, but don't bother with that if you can diffuse the situation yourself.
Reply 16
Next time wear elephant underwear and ask them if they would like to touch your long nose :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending