The Student Room Group

kinda embarassing problem i have at church...

i go to church and for some reason i always get a boner. i'm not trolling or anything. i dunno what it is... why do i encounter this problem?

i think it's cos hot girls are there and they are so dedicated to god or something. i think all know this god stuff is pretty out there and are all pretty thirsty really.

i in no way mean any disrespect but i just wondered if anyone else gets turned on in church? for whatever reason, i find it hot.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I would say that is normal. Its like how the camera man always focuses on the pretty girls during the world cup (eg the Brazilian girls etc).. Or when A Level results are issued the papers are full of teenage girls jumping in the air, not teenage boys. Its what makes us human. REjoice that in it.
Reply 2
Original post by FredOrJohn
I would say that is normal. Its like how the camera man always focuses on the pretty girls during the world cup (eg the Brazilian girls etc).. Or when A Level results are issued the papers are full of teenage girls jumping in the air, not teenage boys. Its what makes us human. REjoice that in it.

thirsty
It's god's will that you get a boner in church.
Reply 4
Original post by legitconcern
thirsty

Is the thirsty word the new word for cool?
Come to my church, you'll be completely rid of the problem.
Reply 6
Original post by ILovePancakes
Come to my church, you'll be completely rid of the problem.

lol nah love dem thirsty essex girls but yeah i guess i live in quite a cultured city and i'm the village idiot
lol nah love dem thirsty essex girls but yeah i guess i live in quite a cultured city and i'm the village idiot

There's only old people and little children........
Tuck it in the belt like the rest of us. :tongue:
Reply 9

what about you? do you go to church?
You going to hell boner boy
Reply 11

Loool #awkward
what about you? do you go to church?

Yes.. But other than me, and tbh I'd be trying to avoid the boy with the boner........
"Behold the Lance of Longinus"

:sexface:

Yeah boy
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jokerjon
Loool #awkward

Hahahaha, isn't it just?
Reply 15
Yes.. But other than me, and tbh I'd be trying to avoid the boy with the boner........

i would be known amongst the essex christian community as boner boy
Original post by StrangeBanana
Tuck it in the belt like the rest of us. :tongue:

every boy needs to be taught this in school.
Reply 17
Original post by ihatebrownbread
You going to hell boner boy

all the cool people are in hell and a little s and m from satan sounds divine
i go to church and for some reason i always get a boner. i'm not trolling or anything. i dunno what it is... why do i encounter this problem?

i think it's cos hot girls are there and they are so dedicated to god or something. i think all know this god stuff is pretty out there and are all pretty thirsty really.

i in no way mean any disrespect but i just wondered if anyone else gets turned on in church? for whatever reason, i find it hot.

oh god yeah

on their knees every night are they?

:sexface:
Reply 19
go to the mosque and see what happens

Quick Reply

Latest