The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just get attracted by the white skin colour especially pale white- it's like thir skin is radiating light and they look like Angels- blacks on the other hand (not racist so don't take it that way) have more bold features and are less Caucasian in appearance (Asians mostly are Caucasian) and I don't like the hair/texture
Original post by Jokerjon
Black guy attracted to black & white girls.. not a fan of mix race chicks tbh majority of them think they are better than they are and think the sun shines out their asses

:biggrin:

It is true. I blame people who fetishise mixed race women. ****s ridiculous, these girls are deluded.
Original post by ColdWishes
This. However, I do have a thing for Hawaiian/Filipino men.:drool:

why filipino can I just ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RabbitCFH
White dude and I like all chocolates, regardless of their colour, as long as their delicious. :sexface:

And as long as they don't have nuts.

That kinda comes with the package (ooh unintentional pun)

Primarily, Im attracted to non white people, but I find most races attractive :smile: Though Arab/Persian girls... Wow! :colondollar:
Reply 84
Black guy and I'm mainly attracted to Hispanic girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been attracted to/been with girls of several races. It's not an issue for me.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Tell me about it , we are in the midst of a 'lightie' pandemic , only made worse by instagram :tongue: . They think they are so damn fine and above everyone else.

This ^

It's a ridiculous trend, these pricks 'on road' convincing themselves mixed race girls are the holy grail of women while alienating and mocking darker skinned black women. You know the types of guys like this. For some reason it's just always pissed me off.
My parents are from Hong Kong. I have never dated a girl whose parents are from mainland Chinese or Hong Kong before.

I find middle-eastern and western girls very attractive. The past 2 years I have slowly lost interest in East Asian girls, just don't find a lot of them attractive.
Original post by a chinese loser
My parents are from Hong Kong. I have never dated a girl whose parents are from mainland Chinese or Hong Kong before.

I find middle-eastern and western girls very attractive. The past 2 years I have slowly lost interest in East Asian girls, just don't find a lot of them attractive.

Why?
Original post by SkinnyKat
Why?

I dunno about him but generally I find East Asians cute rather than sexy. There are exceptions they're not all like that blah blah blah but generally yeah.
Reply 90
I'm a black guy and I like black , white, Arab, Turkish and latin girls -Asian (South Asian) girls have never been attractive to me tho lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why?

I don't know why I have never been in a relationship with a mainland Chinese or Hong Kong girl. I really don't. I have been in a relationship with Japanese, Korean and Malaysian girls.
And no, I would not be in a relationship with a girl who could barely speak English - Don't see how a lot of people do this, communication is key..

I'm just not interested in Chinese girls, more so, most East Asian girls but I wouldn't mind Nepalese and Filipino girls , theres just something about them :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
I dunno about him but generally I find East Asians cute rather than sexy. There are exceptions they're not all like that blah blah blah but generally yeah.

Are you also Chinese? I asked him because I was curious that he didn't find his own race attractive. I also haven't met many Chinese people who aren't attracted to other Chinese people. We do tend to stick together, whether that's right or wrong.

I'm seeing an English guy currently but when it comes to marriage, I think I'd prefer another Chinese person as this will make kids/family a lot easier in terms of how they'd be brought up (langauge, food, traditions).

I am frequently described as cute or pretty. Strangers come up to me to tell me this. I don't necessarily see it as a negative :biggrin:
I don't know why I have never been in a relationship with a mainland Chinese or Hong Kong girl. I really don't. I have been in a relationship with Japanese, Korean and Malaysian girls.
And no, I would not be in a relationship with a girl who could barely speak English - Don't see how a lot of people do this, communication is key..

I'm just not interested in Chinese girls, more so, most East Asian girls but I wouldn't mind Nepalese and Filipino girls , theres just something about them :wink:

Yeah, I've been asked out by a few mainland Chinese students but have always turned them down due to cultural and langauge barriers.

But presumably you're a BBC like me so I just thought it was odd that you're not into them.
Are you also Chinese? I asked him because I was curious that he didn't find his own race attractive. I also haven't met many Chinese people who aren't attracted to other Chinese people. We do tend to stick together, whether that's right or wrong.

I'm not Chinese no. Just thought I'd butt in tbh.

I am frequently described as cute or pretty. Strangers come up to me to tell me this. I don't necessarily see it as a negative :biggrin:

:cool: Yeah it's not a negative thing, cuteness in a woman is nice.

I'm seeing an English guy currently but when it comes to marriage, I think I'd prefer another Chinese person as this will make kids/family a lot easier in terms of how they'd be brought up (langauge, food, traditions).

Yea a lot of Chinese guys only like Chinese girls, I have noticed this.

From my experience, especially with my British Chinese guy friends, the ones that are attractive and have no problem getting attention (not trying to sound cocky) usually date outside their race. When I mean attractive, I mean girls of other races actually stare/look at them since most girls that are non-east asian don't really look at east asian guys
(edited 10 years ago)
Black girl. Mostly attracted to non-black guys for some reason...however, my current crush is black and beautiful. :colondollar: I can pretty much be attracted to guys from any race but I wish more would open up and try dating girls from other races. I often look at various blogs on tumblr, including interracial ones and there's always white guys sending questions like "how do I get a black girl to like me?" or "how do I approach a black girl?" There's no difference! It's the same as approaching any other girl! The only thing they have to be worry about is if the girl isn't attracted to them because of their race. I've been seeing quite a lot of attractive East Asian guys recently but I can't say I've ever really been attracted to Indian guys (sorry). Besides them, I can pretty much be attracted to guys from any race.
Yea a lot of Chinese guys only like Chinese girls, I have noticed this.

From my experience, especially with my British Chinese guy friends, the ones that are attractive and have no problem getting attention (not trying to sound cocky) usually date outside their race. When I mean attractive, I mean girls of other races actually stare/look at them since most girls that are non-east asian don't really look at east asian guys
But majority of the time, asian guys only date asian girls lol

Maybe that's correct to some extent but I think it depends how much you're into the whole BBC subculture thing. Most of my BBC friends are more Chinese than British, will speak Cantonese to their friends, almost exclusively hang around with other BBCs, watch HK TV etc. Some of them are absolute stunners too (men and women). I guess it depends how comfortable you are with your British side compared to your Chinese side.

It's difficult for me to envision a future with someone who doesn't have an insight into British Chinese culture.
Maybe that's correct to some extent but I think it depends how much you're into the whole BBC subculture thing. Most of my BBC friends are more Chinese than British, will speak Cantonese to their friends, almost exclusively hang around with other BBCs, watch HK TV etc. Some of them are absolute stunners too (men and women). I guess it depends how comfortable you are with your British side compared to your Chinese side.

It's difficult for me to envision a future with someone who doesn't have an insight into British Chinese culture.

Yea we don't just hang around with BBCs. I personally rarely speak Cantonese. I don't watch HK TV or anything lmao.

Too many BBCs have them silly anime hairstyles, a pony tail or something pretty ridiculous lol. Sorry but, I rarely see a non-east asian girl like that :biggrin:.

I will admit though, the media portrays East Asian guys badly and pretty much my view is that they are at the bottom when it comes to preference for girls. It is just the East asian guys that are in good shape or really good looking/handsome that get attention from other races.
Hey come on guys! There must be at least one white guy attracted to black or mixed raced girls (who isn't a chav) lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending