The Student Room Group

Does anyone else have this urge to be quoted at least 3 times a day?

There's nothing quite like the feeling of taking a glance at the left side of your screen to find your "who quoted me" list full. But every so often depending on how regularly youvisit this site you find your list barren and pretty much lifeless. That feeling is sending me into a deep and dark depression because it means no one cares about me.

Anyone else have a similar void that needs filling? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red one
There's nothing quite like the feeling of taking a glance at the left side of your screen to find your "who quoted me" list full. But every so often depending on how regularly youvisit this site you find your list barren and pretty much lifeless. That feeling is sending me into a deep and dark depression because it means no one cares about me.

Take it.
Reply 2
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Take it.

I'm currently jumping for joy, I can hardly contain myself. Thank you. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Red one
I'm currently jumping for joy, I can hardly contain myself. Thank you. :biggrin:

I feel the same way about rep and being quoted. It feels great when you get a little orange mark in your Notifications box :tongue:

And I agree with the thing about feeling like nobody cares if you aren't quoted. If I sign in and have no notifications, I just think "nobody cares :frown:"
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Red one

I get the urge to be repped three times a day. I'm a greedy pig :sadnod:
Original post by Red one

There you have it lads , if you want to get with a girl quote a bitch , bitches love quotes.

Disclaimer - I am not a misogynist and was merely using a notorious internet meme
Reply 6
Original post by Red one

I once got 14 notifications when I logged on and it felt good.
I have the urge to be reported 3 times a day.
Reply 8
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
There you have it lads , if you want to get with a girl quote a bitch , bitches love quotes.

Disclaimer - I am not a misogynist and was merely using a notorious internet meme

Sure :tongue:
Original post by nohomo
Sure :tongue:

Grew up in a house with four females , only son and didn't live with my dad . I'm anything but :tongue:
Original post by Red one

this must be code for "i don't have a life"
At least ya can't get any farmville requests on here! Those bloody things took up ALL my Facebook notifications, once upon a time :mad:
Original post by Red one

Wait, you have it on the left hand side of the screen? Groovy. :grin:
Reply 13
No I prefer positive rep.
Original post by Mr Smurf

Too bad. Negged.
Original post by Mr Smurf

Then today's your lucky day. :h:
Reply 16
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I get the urge to be repped three times a day. I'm a greedy pig :sadnod:

Have a +1 from me :wink:
Original post by SkinnyKat
I once got 14 notifications when I logged on and it felt good.

Oh wow I would probably faint or have a heart attack. Like opening presents. :biggrin:
Original post by Lone tiger
this must be code for "i don't have a life"

Original post by CJG21
Wait, you have it on the left hand side of the screen? Groovy. :grin:

You have it on the right? Groovy. :grin:
Original post by Red one

You have it on the right? Groovy. :grin:

How do I put it on the left? :mute:
everyone has urges.
Reply 19
Original post by CJG21
How do I put it on the left? :mute: