The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel university english with creative writing offer holders!

Hey guys! Received an offer from Brunel university to study English with creative writing. Just a quick question, will anyone be attending the applicants day? and is it really necessary to attend one of these?
Hey!
Congrats :smile:
I've got an offer too, but I'm not sure if I'm going to attend the applicant day. I think I might but... yeah.
Anyway, no its not necessary to attend them. Its a good idea if you wanna get a feel of the place or you haven't visited before, but I'm guessing you probably have...

:smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
[QUOTE="Banggoesthat;46150842"]Hey!
Congrats :smile:
I've got an offer too, but I'm not sure if I'm going to attend the applicant day. I think I might but... yeah.
Anyway, no its not necessary to attend them. Its a good idea if you wanna ge a feel of the place or you haven't visited before, but I'm guessing you probably have...

:smile:[/QUOTE
Congrats to you too!
No i haven't visited the uni yet, so it probably is best to go. Have you been? If so, how did you find it?
Congrats to you too!
No i haven't visited the uni yet, so it probably is best to go. Have you been? If so, how did you find it?

Thanks! :smile:
Yeah its definitely best to go then! It's a really nice environment. I really liked how it was near enough to Uxbridge and London, but was far enough out of Uxbridge to be somewhat peaceful. The students seemed pretty nice too.
Also everything is within very quick walking distance on campus which is a bonus.

I didn't really get a chance to check out the department so... I guess I probably will be going to the applicant day after all.
Reply 4
Original post by Banggoesthat
Thanks! :smile:
Yeah its definitely best to go then! It's a really nice environment. I really liked how it was near enough to Uxbridge and London, but was far enough out of Uxbridge to be somewhat peaceful. The students seemed pretty nice too.
Also everything is within very quick walking distance on campus which is a bonus.

I didn't really get a chance to check out the department so... I guess I probably will be going to the applicant day after all.

Thanks for that! Yeah I would like to check out the accommodation too! And also find out more about doing the course. Is Brunel your first choice?
Thanks for that! Yeah I would like to check out the accommodation too! And also find out more about doing the course. Is Brunel your first choice?

Nope, Kent is my first. Brunel is my insurance.
What about you?

And you're welcome. OH! Yeah the accommodation was pretty good actually, the ones I went to see were quite spacious.
Reply 6
Original post by Banggoesthat
Nope, Kent is my first. Brunel is my insurance.
What about you?

And you're welcome. OH! Yeah the accommodation was pretty good actually, the ones I went to see were quite spacious.

That's nice, Kent is quite good! I haven't decided yet, i'm just waiting for a response from one uni now and then I'll decide :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending