The Student Room Group

Are babies really cute?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Lol. Does your past have anything to do with that point of view?

This cracked me up!! LOOOOL
Original post by danny111
I think that lamb was adorable. But these are the cutest.

Aghhh, its little wrinkly nose :love:.
Reply 62
baby.jpgbaby2.jpg
:love:
Reply 63
Original post by snailsareslimy
Not as harsh as mentioning mean things about the baby lambs :frown: they don't have a long life, at least try not to mention where they're going when they're about a week old! Give them a few months at least :frown: so mean :frown: I thought better of you.

For the record, I have adopted a baby lamb in the past. I didn't mean to be 'mean', I hope that lamb has very fulfilled life and has a very healthy offspring, but then eventually lands on my plate, where I can appreciate the taste of a succulent lamb
Reply 64
Babies are adorable by the way...I don't know what you're on
Original post by Nerd2
For the record, I have adopted a baby lamb in the past. I didn't mean to be 'mean', I hope that lamb has very fulfilled life and has a very healthy offspring, but then eventually lands on my plate, where I can appreciate the taste of a succulent lamb

Haha, I was being sarcastic, but I'll take the apology on the lamb's behalf anyway :wink: (it was a boy unfortunately so no offspring for him :frown:).

You adopted one? What breed and why? :colondollar: (I wonder if there's any farmer in you :mmm:)
Reply 66
Haha, I was being sarcastic, but I'll take the apology on the lamb's behalf anyway :wink: (it was a boy unfortunately so no offspring for him :frown:).

You adopted one? What breed and why? :colondollar: (I wonder if there's any farmer in you :mmm:)

Was a joke present, I don't know what breed, but we got like pictures and updates.

I reckon I could be a farmer, I'm good with my hands :wink:
Also, wearing Barbour and Belstaff, would be part of my everyday attire, so that would be a plus!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 67
I hate it when mums swoon over their babies when most of the time they tend to look like potatoes. But some can be cute too :h:
if i am to speak freely,

puppies (dogs' babies) are way cuter than human babies.
I find it hard to find anything cuter than these...

Spoiler

Not even my cat.
Original post by Nerd2
Was a joke present, I don't know what breed, but we got like pictures and updates.

I reckon I could be a farmer, I'm good with my hands :wink:
Also, wearing Barbour and Belstaff, would be part of my everyday attire, so that would be a plus!

Lololol, amazing.

Ahaha, I'm sure you are :wink:
The younger farmers these days don't wear Barbour :'( they're slightly chavvy, it's so disappointing :frown:

And thus begins my search for a well dressed, non farmer, other half...
Are babies cute? Hmm I don't know lol - it's very subjective.

Before I became a parent I didn't think babies were cute. I didn't think much of babies to be honest. I was pretty indifferent to them. But then I had my own, and naturally they were the cutest babies in the entire world, because clearly I'm immensely biased.

The thing is that it's natural to think your own babies are cute. Cuter than other babies of course.

Now though I do appreciate the cuteness of other babies, whereas before I didn't at all. However that doesn't mean that I think all babies are cute. Some are pretty unfortunate looking.

My baby son is bloody adorable.

Spoiler

but I fully appreciate that there are some people out there who wouldn't think he is, because everything in this world is subjective.

(But he is I tell you :wink: He's adorable. Fact.)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 72
Lololol, amazing.

Ahaha, I'm sure you are :wink:
The younger farmers these days don't wear Barbour :'( they're slightly chavvy, it's so disappointing :frown:

And thus begins my search for a well dressed, non farmer, other half...

You're not looking for a farmer?
Original post by Ndella
I hate it when mums swoon over their babies when most of the time they tend to look like potatoes. But some can be cute too :h:

You'd rather they thought their own baby looks like a potato? lol. That would be rubbish.
I suppose they are... until they cry that is.
Original post by Nerd2
You're not looking for a farmer?

Definitely not. As much as I'd enjoy cuddling the lambs, and I'd be more than happy to help with injecting/dosing etc the sheep and cows, I couldn't cope with barely seeing him. They have such long, unpredictable hours, and it makes things like holidays almost impossible :frown:. At least with someone working normal hours it'll be a more 'normal' relationship :smile:
Reply 76
Definitely not. As much as I'd enjoy cuddling the lambs, and I'd be more than happy to help with injecting/dosing etc the sheep and cows, I couldn't cope with barely seeing him. They have such long, unpredictable hours, and it makes things like holidays almost impossible :frown:. At least with someone working normal hours it'll be a more 'normal' relationship :smile:

Shame, I had so many farmer chat up lines.

Do you live on a chicken farm?

Because you sure know how to raise a cock!
Original post by Nerd2
Shame, I had so many farmer chat up lines.

Do you live on a chicken farm?

Because you sure know how to raise a cock!

Ahahaha, I've heard that one so many times. This was another popular choice:

"Are you a farmer? Because you've grown a nice set of melons."
I think many animals (bunnies, baby chicks, kittens, puppies etc.) are cuter than babies, especially newborn babies.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 79
Ahahaha, I've heard that one so many times. This was another popular choice:

"Are you a farmer? Because you've grown a nice set of melons."

That is so bad. Melons on a farm? Utters would work much better imo :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest