The Student Room Group

Has anyone received any offers for law -Scotland

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmamcgeorgex
Have you been made offers for them all, if so what?

I know, the wait is awful. Is it a lawyer you want to be or just something to do with law?

I have been offered a place on all the above courses .... Just now need to choose 😁 .

It only one of the above are single degree course, and the rest are multi degree with a choice of single xxx
Reply 61
Your so lucky that your getting to choose, especially for Law.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
I've got two conditionals - Dundee uni and Stirling uni. Dundee I need two Bs in any higher and Stirling I need one A in any higher.
Reply 63
Original post by MarkP.
I've got two conditionals - Dundee uni and Stirling uni. Dundee I need two Bs in any higher and Stirling I need one A in any higher.

Oh my well done! What was your highers last year??
Reply 64

Cheers! I got AABC last year.

You heard back from any other Uni so far?
Reply 66
Ive heard from napier and abertay, they are my back-up unis, however so far 1st and 2nd lol. You?
Same , I've heard back from napier and caledonian (more likely to use caledonian as a back , IF I get an offer from stirling or Dundee) .
Reply 68
Original post by Adykonvict1
Same , I've heard back from napier and caledonian (more likely to use caledonian as a back , IF I get an offer from stirling or Dundee) .

Where else did you apply, other than those 4?
Out of interest , what subjects are you doing this year?
Strathclyde , but I am certain I will get rejected
Reply 71
Advhigher modern studies and maths
Higher politics and graphics
National 5 italian.
You?
Reply 72
Strathclyde is where i really want to go, but im sure i'll also get rejected
Reply 73
Strathclyde is where i really want to go, but im sure i'll also get rejected

Same! I really want to go to Strathclyde but I'll be happy with Dundee/Stirling
Reply 74
Yeah, if i got strathclyde or aberdeen id be estatic, id be totally happy with stirling or abertay though
This year I'm doing : higher philosphy , rmps, english and physics
Reply 76
This year I'm doing : higher philosphy , rmps, english and physics

I would have loved to have done philosophy or rmps, my school doesnt offer them though :frown:
Don't know how I managed , but got a conditional for strathclyde , they want AABB at higher.
Reply 78
Don't know how I managed , but got a conditional for strathclyde , they want AABB at higher.

They want either AAA or ABBB from me, think I'd much rather do the dual qualifying course at Dundee in English/Scots law tbh.
Reply 79
Strathclyde are launching a dual qualifying Scots and English LLB this year and applicants who are taken onto the LLB will be able to transfer on to it if they want to do so. It should be formally announced soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending