The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

JB there is a gym lie that here....its called LA fitness or even holmes place but I think LA fitness will be more suited to students and their wallets!!!!g
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
POLAND CALLING!!!
I think LA fitness will be more suited to students and their wallets!!!!g

:rofl:

You're absolutely wrong...
Reply 22
I think I've asked this before in another thread but does the UCL one have a pool?
Right, basically. The UCL is a bargain. It's ok. Got everything you need in terms of weights and stuff but sorry ladies, no pool. Also, doesn't have a free bench press which pissed me off. Only £125 for the yr tho so really gd value.

ULU is quite good. Got a pool and more classes. But is £25 a month so a bit more pricey.

There is a fitness first close by too but I don't know the prices. I would imagine it would be expensive but you would get a better service and the gym is better.

Olly
Reply 24
ollytennisboy

There is a fitness first close by too but I don't know the prices. I would imagine it would be expensive but you would get a better service and the gym is better.

Fitness First student rate is from £25 to £37.95 per month. I'm not sure exactly what the lowest price includes though, but it will definitely be off-peak and only allow you access to the Bloomsbury Fitness First instead of all FF gyms around the country.

Latest

Trending

Trending