The Student Room Group

Girls that use POF

How many messages a week do you receive out of interest ? Are we talking 1 or 2, or 50 ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I guess it depends on the profile photo(s) though I imagine the number is proportional to the amount of cleavage on show.
Reply 2
What's POF may I ask?
Original post by Ndella
What's POF may I ask?

Plenty of Fish (dating site)
You can get a hell of alot, my friend is very attractive but in more unconventional way, resonable profile over a 100 first week, 60+ second week.
I used it, it's how I met my boyfriend.
I recieved tonnes and tonnes of messages and none of my photos showed clevage. Infact my main photo was my with my coat hood up in the snow!
Checking out how much competition you have?
Reply 6
Original post by Ndella
What's POF may I ask?

A dating/casual sex meetup website.
Original post by Ndella
What's POF may I ask?

A website used to boost ugly womens egos when they get plastered with whiteknights messaging them thus why so many women now put themselves on a pedestal...
Original post by ilex_noemi
I used it, it's how I met my boyfriend.
I recieved tonnes and tonnes of messages and none of my photos showed clevage. Infact my main photo was my with my coat hood up in the snow!
Checking out how much competition you have?

Just to clarify, how many is "tonnes" ?
Original post by consumed by stuff
You can get a hell of alot, my friend is very attractive but in more unconventional way, resonable profile over a 100 first week, 60+ second week.

Damn ! No wonder girls rarely reply
Original post by traintracks1995

50 a week is probably pretty accurate

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10571012/Man-posing-as-woman-on-online-dating-site-retreats-after-two-hours-following-sexist-abuse.html

Check this out. :smile:
Original post by OMGWTFBBQ
A dating/casual sex meetup website.

FYI- I met my finacee on there. Just sayin'

Could ne one of many reasons yes.
Reply 13
I've had a gander at the female members in my area on a couple of occasions, out of curiosity.

- None of them seem to be able to construct an acceptable profile.
- They all have at least one picture of themselves pissed up.
- They all seem to be as boring as watching a plant photosynthesis.
- They all come across as egotistic or arrogant with headings such as, "Where the **** are the genuine guys?" despite having cleavage created by a push up bra and an above angle as well as a face plastered in makeup as the theme of their photos.
- They are all staunchly illiterate.

It surprises me that they receive any messages at all, or at least I wish that it did.
Original post by Mockery
I've had a gander at the female members in my area on a couple of occasions, out of curiosity.

- They all come across as egotistic or arrogant with headings such as, "Where the **** are the genuine guys?" despite having cleavage created by a push up bra and an above angle as well as a face plastered in makeup as the theme of their photos.

It surprises me that they receive any messages at all, or at least I wish that it did.

Desperate men that have no better options.

I always find the 20 line long lists of traits that a man must have to date them quite funny. Those lists are longer than the information about themselves. They have very inflated opinions of themselves.
Original post by Mockery

Their egotistical and pedestal personalities come from all the desperate people that message them...
Reply 16
If I log onto the site so they can see I'm active - I'll probably get about 20 messages a day. If I'm not active, I'll probably have about 20 across the week.
Reply 17
Original post by NathanW18
Desperate men that have no better options.

I always find the 20 line long lists of traits that a man must have to date them quite funny. Those lists are longer than the information about themselves. They have very inflated opinions of themselves.

Very true.

Also, shopping and hanging out with friends are not hobbies! :rolleyes:
Reply 18
I used it when I was single and I used to get quite a few messages, the amount depended on how active I was on the site though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had 200 odd in 2 weeks was constantly on it though it got addictive lol

Quick Reply

Latest