The Student Room Group

Do You Skip Lessons at College?

Poll

Do You Skip Lessons?

How frequently do you skip lessons, what subjects do you miss and why?
Usually 1 or 2 afternoon lessons every other week maybe, I get tired and have no will power to stay
I often skip maths lessons because it's a waste of time going to them. I have it 1st thing in the morning on a Friday and there's no way I'm going to that.
I never skip because we get a cash bonus at the end of each term if we have good attendance etc - it's totally worth staying in boring lessons just for the extra money :biggrin: If we didn't all get this money (not EMA/bursary, its for everyone in sixth form!) then I'd skip my lesson on Wednesday afternoon and that's probably it.
Original post by goodmorningworld
I never skip because we get a cash bonus at the end of each term if we have good attendance etc - it's totally worth staying in boring lessons just for the extra money :biggrin: If we didn't all get this money (not EMA/bursary, its for everyone in sixth form!) then I'd skip my lesson on Wednesday afternoon and that's probably it.

That's a good reason to stay in! It'd probably persuade me more :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now and again but they only tend to ve morning lessons because I've come in late. I normally just skip the lesson as I hate going in late and the people just stare at you.
But im tryna bring up my attendance now.
Reply 6
I used to skip biology.. I don't think I need to give any further explanation
Original post by WoodenTurtles
That's a good reason to stay in! It'd probably persuade me more :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that's why they've done it, I mean it's free money, who could resist? :tongue: Although, once you know you've lost the chance for the money then everyone stops being so well disciplined about coming into school lol
Reply 8
is this uni or school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending