Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2014 firmers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Holly_95
I'm doing business management!

oh yaaay! Excited? Apparently all management students are mixed together for the first year!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by camstewart_03
Hi, I'm doing History and International Relations and I've payed my deposit for Founders. :smile:

I'm doing History and am in Founders too :smile:
Original post by lewgreen

Me too :smile: W403A...where in founders are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! Any idea on what modules you might take yet? I still haven't heard where my room is in Founders yet, have you?
Original post by JimenyBillyBob
Me too :smile: W403A...where in founders are you staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm W249 :smile:
Cool! Any idea on what modules you might take yet? I still haven't heard where my room is in Founders yet, have you?

No idea about modules haha, there's bound to be enough interesting stuff to choose though. Yeah they've given me a room, Holloway was my firm choice so I got the accommodation offer a while ago :smile:
Original post by Abbyy95
oh yaaay! Excited? Apparently all management students are mixed together for the first year!

Yeah I am excited and nervous! Haha! It should be great fun though! Yeah I heard that too, it will be useful to get to know people!
No idea about modules haha, there's bound to be enough interesting stuff to choose though. Yeah they've given me a room, Holloway was my firm choice so I got the accommodation offer a while ago :smile:

Same, I accepted my room offer a while back now, and payed my deposit, but still haven't heard where my room is in Founders. Any idea what you might go to for Freshers? :smile:
Anyone doing management and living at Butler?? (:
Original post by claireeeeee
hey everyone :smile: I'm doing English and I'm in Butler Hall Block C, Floor 0, Flat A (i think that's right?). Anyone in the same? :smile:

omg! Im staying at Butler too! Floor 0, Flat A as well!! Im doing management though (:
Same, I accepted my room offer a while back now, and payed my deposit, but still haven't heard where my room is in Founders. Any idea what you might go to for Freshers? :smile:

Ah right, don't know for Freshers, I've looked at the events on but haven't bought pass or anything yet.
I'm doing management too! Glad it's not only me... most of the time I see either English/History students posting :P
Original post by Meek&Mild
I'm doing management too! Glad it's not only me... most of the time I see either English/History students posting :P

cool ((: nice to meet you (: we're probably going to be in the same classes then
Nice to meet you too and awesome :smile:
I am! :smile: Nice to finally find somebody! ^^ any plans for freshers week?
I'm doing politics and international relations 🙋
Original post by rosie381
I am! :smile: Nice to finally find somebody! ^^ any plans for freshers week?

hahaha yepp i've looked through the events for welcome week and i found some things that i thought would be useful to attend (:
Are you doing pure management? I'm doing management with marketing ^^
Yeah I am excited and nervous! Haha! It should be great fun though! Yeah I heard that too, it will be useful to get to know people!

Same here! I guess everyone else will be feeling the same too but I can't wait for the get to know each other parties and events the management department are holding, should be good! Joined all the FB groups?
Original post by Abbyy95
Same here! I guess everyone else will be feeling the same too but I can't wait for the get to know each other parties and events the management department are holding, should be good! Joined all the FB groups?

Yeah they seem like good fun! Yeah I have, have you? They've been useful! Haha! What's your name on Facebook, I'll add you?
Yeah they seem like good fun! Yeah I have, have you? They've been useful! Haha! What's your name on Facebook, I'll add you?

Yess, even there are are so many now! So hard to keep up with them all! And sure! I'll send you the link to my page via direct message? Let me know if it doesn't let you add me for whatever reason though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending