The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Optometry Interview 2014

Hi,
I have my interview for Optometry at the Uni of Manchester tomorrow and was wondering if anybody else has theirs and how they are preparing for it? By the sounds of it it's pretty informal but I haven't had an interview yet so don't really know what to expect. Any advice would be fab!
Thank you!
I realise you will have already have had your interview by now so I apologise!
But to anybody else who hasn't yet had their interview - I'm in my 1st year so my interview was this time last year - and it's FINE.
Just make sure you have answers to general questions like why optometry/why Manchester/where did you do work experience/what hobbies do you have/etc. But the interview is honestly nothing to worry about :smile: so make the most of your day in Manchester and make your mind up if it's the place for you :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
I've got my interview for optom coming up at the beginning of March. What kind of questions do they focus on the most? Also I've found it extremely difficult trying to get work experience at an opticians, no place is willing to give me any!! Would that be a problem? Do they ask about work experience and is it that important?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending