There's no such thing as too revealing. :colone:
Reply 2
Yes it is.
It's rather low-cut. :redface:

Original post by CJG21
There's no such thing as too revealing. :colone:

:spank:
Reply 4
I don't think so. As long as you've got the body for it...
Original post by Maid Marian

:spank:

:colondollar:
Reply 6
The only opinion that counts in this case is yours. If you like it then buy it.

I like it. I would love if my girlfriend was to wear it on a night out.
Reply 7
Original post by Maid Marian

Thanks! You mean at the front or back? :smile: I have dresses that are that low at the front and that short too, I'm just not sure if I want my back, chest and legs all on display simultaneously lol. And sequins don't really go with tights.

Steezy
x

I'm quite slim, but do you reckon it looks a bit trashy/Katie Price ish? Not my usual style lol :smile:
Reply 8
Hmm...I'm not keen on the design/how it hangs. But if you like it then go for it! It's not too revealing but pretty short at the back so maybe wear black tights with it?
Reply 9
Original post by Alpha brah
Really wanna get it, but I don't usually wear backless dresses, and it's low at the front and short too. I love the sequins but I'm not sure if it looks a bit too trashy/WAG-ish. Opinions please :smile:

How bigs your bum? For those of us with a bootay and hips that would come up ridiculously short. But if you're skinny/slim I'd say go for it. Although get some tit tape because you won't be able to wear a bra with it.
Really wanna get it, but I don't usually wear backless dresses, and it's low at the front and short too. I love the sequins but I'm not sure if it looks a bit too trashy/WAG-ish. Opinions please :smile:

If you look like her, no!
Reply 11
I wouldn't wear it, because I like to dress modestly and I have long legs so everything looks extra slutty on me but honestly these days that dress isnt bad.

Most girls wear dresses that length, that show their back and that are also tight fitting so this dress isn;t that bad
Reply 12
Original post by Precious Illusions
Hmm...I'm not keen on the design/how it hangs. But if you like it then go for it! It's not too revealing but pretty short at the back so maybe wear black tights with it?

Thanks :smile: I'm slim but not as slim as she is, so I don't know exactly how it would hang on me. I could do, I'm not sure if sequins go with tights though :smile:
Reply 13
Thanks! You mean at the front or back? :smile: I have dresses that are that low at the front and that short too, I'm just not sure if I want my back, chest and legs all on display simultaneously lol. And sequins don't really go with tights.

I'm quite slim, but do you reckon it looks a bit trashy/Katie Price ish? Not my usual style lol :smile:

Is Katie Price Jordan? If so, she's got a pram face.

It depends if you look like a slapper or not. The girl in the picture looks good.

If Kate Moss wears something that looks good, some chav could wear it and it would look stupid.

All about context.

Need pics for further judgement.

At the front, I'd say :redface: I think only the back or the front should be low cut on a dress, not both low at once. :redface:
yes slightly...
Reply 16

I always used to think you was a boy that pretended to be a girl on TSR. O.o
Reply 17
Original post by redferry
How bigs your bum? For those of us with a bootay and hips that would come up ridiculously short. But if you're skinny/slim I'd say go for it. Although get some tit tape because you won't be able to wear a bra with it.

Not too big (I'm petite). Where do you buy that tape? I have another backless dress so I might need to get some anyway :smile: I can't even wear a normal strapless bra with it lol
Reply 18
I don't think its that bad, at least the front isn't that revealing
Reply 19
Nope not that bad. I'd wear it.

Latest