The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Alpha brah
Thanks :smile: I have big boobs (only relative to my body size) though - I'm an E and unfortunately I'm only like a size 6 so they look weird, do you reckon it'd still look OK at the front?

Maybe I guess the only way you'll know is if you tried it on, I guess it'd be ok if you wore it with a stick on bra or lingerie tape like other posters have suggested.
Reply 101
It is revealing - (if I was a girl) I would only wear a dress that came in-line with or just above the knees at the most.
Reply 102
where is it from?? But no I don't think it's too revealing i LOVE it!! (and i'm a girl)
(edited 10 years ago)
What would you consider "appropriate" then? :eyebrow:

This is pretty and a lot more respectable:

http://www.next.co.uk/x532432s1#l22072gl2
Reply 104
Original post by snowyowl
This is pretty and a lot more respectable:

http://www.next.co.uk/x532432s1#l22072gl2

I like it, but hardly anyone really wears pencil dresses at most nightclubs TBH, not to mention I can't justify forking out over £100 on something in white lace that'll probs stain with the first drunk guy holding a beer who knocks into me :s-smilie:
Everyone on here knows I'm really a guy in disguise nursing an 11 incher :fyi:

Bull****, you're a guy.
Reply 106
Original post by AntiMonarchist
Bull****, you're a guy.
Tru story brah. I get (almost) laid regular too by pretending to be a girl:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159312331
Really wanna get it, but I don't usually wear backless dresses, and it's low at the front and short too. I love the sequins but I'm not sure if it looks a bit too trashy/WAG-ish. Opinions please :smile:

Depends entirely on the situation/event you're attending.
As a party dress it's nice and acceptable, Anything else...don't even think about it
I like it, but hardly anyone really wears pencil dresses at most nightclubs TBH, not to mention I can't justify forking out over £100 on something in white lace that'll probs stain with the first drunk guy holding a beer who knocks into me :s-smilie:

I've seen a fair few dresses like that in clubs. :erm:

As for the colour... You've got a fair point there :p:
I might do yeah :smile: I always thought sequins and tights clashed though? (Could be wrong, I just don't usually wear them together lol)

Clear tights :smile: Black tights and navy sequins may look a little molly :teehee:
Reply 110
Original post by She-RaBrighton
Clear tights :smile: Black tights and navy sequins may look a little molly :teehee:

Ah great idea, I never usually wear clear tights for some reason :smile:

Decided to get it, thanks for all your opinions guys! :biggrin:
Reply 111
I can't see picture
Reply 112
Original post by Soe 11
I can't see picture

It's 7 years old.
Reply 113
Original post by Bio 7
It's 7 years old.

Okay