The Student Room Group

Medway School of Pharmacy 2014!!

So, I'm kind of indecisive about where I want to live in Sep 2014?! I've got into a Pharmacy course at Medway, but I don't know whether the halls at Medway are better than Liberty Quays (& vice versa).

Please helppppppp!
Reply 1
Hi, I'm planning to go to medway in September too! I have chosen liberty quays though
Reply 2
I'm a second year student, having lives in liberty quays in first year, I can deffinately tell you it's the better one to live in. The downsides to it though is that's it's off campus and more expensive. Upsides though is that there's more social atmosphere as all first years are in one place, it's next to local shops, it has better, cleaner and more modern accommodation . Typically all first year pharmacy students live in liberty unless they commute,
Medway School of Pharmacy has a diverse student population; and we strive for full integration amongst the student population. The wide range of student societies may also emphasise the mix of student backgrounds.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi everyone, do you know when we start getting offers for accommodation? I've applied for liberty quays! has anyone else too?
Reply 5
I have applied for liberty quays too :smile:
I applied for adelaide forte and sunne. Via the greenwich halls because it's right on campus and diversity in terms of race and courses in halls will be way more diverse than in liberty quays where it's mostly pharmacy students who are mostly asian no offense.
Hi PowerPuff - over at Liberty Quays Medway we have 1,106 students studying at both Greenwich, Uni of Kent and Canterbury Christchurch so accommodate all sorts of different courses and students from all sorts of different backgrounds - it's a great place to live so if you are still seeking accommodation why not give us a try?
Reply 8
Hey I'm doing pharmacy and staying at liberty quays :smile:
Reply 9
i stayed at liberty quays in my second year, it was good exercise walking to campus and back!
Reply 10
Is anyone in group b? :smile:
What did everyone get in the lab report?
Where did you all chose to reside in the end?
Have you enjoyed your stay so far?

Quick Reply