The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Learn to sleep naked.
Reply 2
Just shorts.
Reply 3
To be honest, I wear them till they clearly need a wash or I just fancy a change :colondollar:
I may be more proactive if I was sharing a bed with someone though. :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
currently I only wear a bra to bed. I prefer to sleep in my birthday suit though.
Ew, sleeping entirely naked. I don't bother with pyjamas though.
Reply 6
Hate pyjamas! Always sleep nude. Don't understand how people can wear them and sleep comfortably. I have a couple of pairs but only really nice silky/novelty ones, and those are just for lounging and pre-sleep time. If I've been wearing those, I tend to just stick them in my weekly wash whenever I remember.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
currently I only wear a bra to bed. I prefer to sleep in my birthday suit though.

hey, I'm Michael; nice to meet you :smile:
Reply 8
If I'm staying in my jammies all day and not going out then I came wear the same jammies for days but if I go for a bath while staying in, I always change my jammies.
Reply 9
I have two pairs but they get used during the winter, otherwise I sleep with a t- shirt on.
(edited 10 years ago)
How can people sleep naked do you not get cold:colondollar: I wear thick pyjamas with two duvets and that still doesn't do the trick
People sleep naked? Since when? :eek: I couldn't sleep without my pyjamies. I have a few pairs, so I put them in the wash, like, every other night or something.
Original post by Seathestars
Ew, sleeping entirely naked. I don't bother with pyjamas though.

Why is that horrible?

I sleep naked, but I o have a selection of onsies, pajamas, and nighties for when it's really cold. I thrash around though so I tend to end up naked anyway, so I don't usually bother. If I am wearing PJs, I wash them once a week.
Reply 13
I always wear a t shirt and pyjama bottoms/shorts (of which I have a few), I'll include them in my weekly wash.
Reply 14
I sleep with t-shirt and underwear
tbh, i wear my ex-boyfriend's hoodie most nights.
Original post by genuinelydense
tbh, i wear my ex-boyfriend's hoodie most nights.

Aw :frown:
I have 3 pairs, and usually change them every week (I shower often, so don't really get very dirty).
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Why is that horrible?

I sleep naked, but I o have a selection of onsies, pajamas, and nighties for when it's really cold. I thrash around though so I tend to end up naked anyway, so I don't usually bother. If I am wearing PJs, I wash them once a week.

Eh, more because I live with people. Then again, probably would feel weird even if I didn't...
Reply 19
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
currently I only wear a bra to bed.

Me too, and I'm.a guy...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest