The Student Room Group

Coke or Pepsi?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Diet coke cherry, followed by diet coke, followed by diet coke lemon, followed by diet pepsi.
I dont enjoy regular coke or pepsi, or pepsi max.

Neither anymore. Though Coke is better in the UK. Pepsi is better than Coke in Australia.
Depending on whether I have been to Bretagne I tend to drink Breizh Cola which is better than Coca Cola and if Breizh Cola is unavailable, I prefer Pepsi Max :h:
Coke zero, although I do love coke cherry and vanilla coke! Why did the have to stop selling it in the UK? :cry:
Reply 44
Coke defo! Pepsi tastes so flat idek.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
I've always been a Coke gal but recently I've crossed over to the dark side of Pepsi.
Pepsi Max <3
In cans, pepsi.
In glass bottles, coke.

Nothing can beat a coke out of a glass bottle though. *Drools*
Both fund wars!!!
Coke
Reply 50
Original post by super_kawaii
Coke zero, although I do love coke cherry and vanilla coke! Why did the have to stop selling it in the UK? :cry:

Both of those are sold here! Vanilla coke's been back for nearly a year. Gorgeous.

I love Coke. Full fat, Zero, Vanilla and Cherry are like my 4 favourite drinks haha. Also love Pepsi and Pepsi Max tbh though and diet Pepsi doesn't taste bad!
Original post by Jim-Jam
Both of those are sold here! Vanilla coke's been back for nearly a year. Gorgeous.

I love Coke. Full fat, Zero, Vanilla and Cherry are like my 4 favourite drinks haha. Also love Pepsi and Pepsi Max tbh though and diet Pepsi doesn't taste bad!

Just when I'm living abroad :fuhrer: At least I can get them here
Reply 52
Coke for Me!:smile:
Coke for me because I like saying Cola when asking for a drink at the movies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Neither. I don't drink drinks darker than I am (mixed race). I've drunk coke like twice and both times made my teeth feel abrasive. Never again.

Also these two companies embody the failings of capitalism in my eyes. How can products so lacking in innovation and literally only propped up by marketing be such massive companies?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 55
Why do people drink this filth?
Reply 56
Original post by cole-slaw
Why do people drink this filth?

Tastes nice.
Reply 57
Original post by james1211
Tastes nice.

oh but it really doesn't, and its so unrelentingly bad for you, surely there are better things to drink?
Reply 58
Original post by cole-slaw
oh but it really doesn't, and its so unrelentingly bad for you, surely there are better things to drink?

Well that's your opinion surely?

For the record I drink sugar free flavoured water every day and don't often drink coke.
Reply 59
Original post by james1211
Well that's your opinion surely?

For the record I drink sugar free flavoured water every day and don't often drink coke.

Under what circumstances would you drink neat coke? I can't think of one, apart from maybe to mix with rum.

Quick Reply

Latest