The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Medical School Post-interview Waiting List

Hi guys! :smile:

I am an international applicant who recently went for an interview at UCL medical school. They replied , however, saying that I have been placed on the waiting list. Does anyone know approximately how many applicants would be place on waiting list each year, and what does it imply about my chance of getting in? They also said that they will review waiting list applicants, so what aspects will they look at (eg academic results, BMAT or interview) ?

Please help me out as I have been asking around in school but no one seems to know the answer. Thank you so much! This will mean a lot to me. :smile:

Have a nice day!
Hi! I am an international applicant too and I got put into the waiting list too. My interview was on jan 22. Can someone help us out please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I am also on the waiting list and haven't receive my reply yet. Waiting list is good as most of the people i met on that day did not even get waiting list. May i ask when was your interview? :smile:
Original post by superdingo
Hi, I am also on the waiting list and haven't receive my reply yet. Waiting list is good as most of the people i met on that day did not even get waiting list. May i ask when was your interview? :smile:

My interview was on jan 22. Just received an offer today, so I guess not every applicant has to wait till April :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending