The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Applied to Social Work at Bath?

Hi people,
I have applied to Bath for the undergraduate Social work course. I put my application in through UCAS before Christmas and still haven't heard anything other than that they received my application. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same position?
Reply 1
Hiya, I was wondering how you did with you application?

I have just accepted The University of Bath as my firm choice for the Social Work course!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Hiya! Yes Bath was always my first choice as I actually live here and looked like a really good uni to do this course with! I've been invited for an interview next week so hopefully all goes well then! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by _tiawharton
Hiya, I was wondering how you did with you application?

I have just accepted The University of Bath as my firm choice for the Social Work course!

Hiya, I think I will be putting Bath as my firm too! The conditions of their offer mean that I need to get AAB in my A Levels in summer, so fingers crossed.. Well done on getting a place :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by alicehopeward
Hiya! Yes Bath was always my first choice as I actually live here and looked like a really good uni to do this course with! I've been invited for an interview next week so hopefully all goes well then! :smile:

I hope your interview went well! I'd never been to Bath before my interview.. It's such a beautiful city :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by B3cky
I hope your interview went well! I'd never been to Bath before my interview.. It's such a beautiful city :smile:

Yeah thanks, it did go well and I have been offered a place so I have made Bath my firm choice :smile: yeah it is a really lovely place! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by alicehopeward
Yeah thanks, it did go well and I have been offered a place so I have made Bath my firm choice :smile: yeah it is a really lovely place! :smile:

I still have 2 universities to hear from, but I think Bath is where I really want to be. I just hope I can get the grades in my A Levels! You never know, we could end up seeing each other in September!
Reply 7
Hi guys - I've accepted an unconditional offer from Bath so hopefully will see you there in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending