The Student Room Group

Fashion buying and merchandising / marketing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KatyHaines
Oh how did you find out they were new courses? That's really good news if they are! Hopefully thats why I still haven't heard anything.. ha! Fingers crossed :biggrin:

I just know from researching really I've been researching for over a year about my career and uni stuff so- and a year ago those courses weren't on offer, so they are new. Have you applied to all 5? If not you could try putting a late application in for fashion management, as it is the renowned course at LCF like fashion design is renowned at csm. Good luck
Reply 21
Thanks gabyrowland
Can you pls let me know which is the best university for Fashion Buying and Merchandising apart from LCF as i dont find any 1 yr PG course for Fashion Buying and Merchandising in LCF

How about De montfort is it worth doing my PG over there

Original post by gabyrowland
MMU is known to be really good for their BA buying course. Not sure about ma tgough
Reply 22
Hi Guys

I am an International Student and i am having 13 yrs of Experience in Fashion Industry and i planning for a 1 yr PG course.I have got Offers for Fashion Buying and Management from the following universities. Can u suggestion me which this the best university to study for.

1. Westminister
2. MMU
3. Heriot Watt
4. Southampton
5. coventry (London Campus)
6. glasgow caledonian university (London Campus)
7. De MontFort

Pls help me to select the best one from it
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 23
Hey ..i am new on this thread..even i am an international student and have pretty much the same query...which one did you end up choosing. I was considering MA fashion buying from MMU or MA fashion buying from polimoda in florence..
Original post by KatyHaines
Hello! I haven't found many people on here who have applied for any Undergraduate Fashion Buying and Merchandising / Marketing courses? I've applied to Manchester Metropolitan, De MontFort, Southampton Solent and LCF. Just wondering if anyone has applied to these universities and if you have heard anything back? :-)

Hiya, I'm having the same problem finding people on fashion courses! I'm going to do fashion buying and merchandising at MMU, which uni or course are you going to do?:smile:
Original post by mmegkeeley
Hi, I've applied for fashion buying and merch and have got offers from 3/4, but am too waiting for for LCF! I keep seeing people say they have got an offer and am starting to worry that I've not got one! I really want to go there as well, it was such a good uni!

Hey! I'm going to do fashion buying and merchandising at MMU, which uni or course are you going to go for?:smile:
Hiya, I'm going to do fashion buying and merchandising at MMU, which uni are you going to go for?:smile:
Many of you are waiting to receive the reply from LCF, but is it the best University for Fashion Buying
Hi I know this thread is so many years old now but I was wondering how you guys found the interview and whether they require a portfolio/what stuff did you include in it?
Original post by leannexii
Hi I know this thread is so many years old now but I was wondering how you guys found the interview and whether they require a portfolio/what stuff did you include in it?

They didn't require portfolio for my interview with Epsom's UCA for International Buying & Merchandising.

I doubt you need a portfolio for Buying & Merchandising course but better check with others

Quick Reply

Latest