The Student Room Group

OCR A G482 9th June 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ShadowHawk
Biology is the devil.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think I'm getting the hang of it now - just took a lot of practicing from mark schemes!!
Original post by Infinity_4652
i agree :yy:

as above, biology and chemistry are killers
psychology is a load of essay writing, gosh wow

I find with chemistry that once you know the stuff you don't really forget it because it's mainly concepts. Apart from all the definitions, which I wrote out into a 6 A4 page booklet - worse than all the physics definitions! -.-
Original post by MollyMcFly1
I find with chemistry that once you know the stuff you don't really forget it because it's mainly concepts. Apart from all the definitions, which I wrote out into a 6 A4 page booklet - worse than all the physics definitions! -.-

I think the chemistry definitions are worse than for physics! At least for physics you can derive a lot of them from the equations. :rolleyes: Although I agree with the concepts - I've hardly "revised" the topics for either chemistry or physics, I've found that just starting with past papers is much more effective. :smile:

i'm actually memorising the physics definitions now and just was on the bus to college :mmm:
i have a whole list of them which i just test myself on :smile:
i'm actually memorising the physics definitions now and just was on the bus to college :mmm:

Yeah, fortunately it seems that once you learn them you don't tend to forget! They're just engrained in my head now!
Does anybody here happen to have the Question Paper and Mark Scheme for the June 2013 paper? :smile:
Reply 166

Hey

Have you got the june 2013 g482 and g484 papers by any chance?
Original post by Vorsah
Hey

Papers are not released until a year after they were sat. It's not permitted to share them on here before that. In fact, you should not posses them.
Yeah, fortunately it seems that once you learn them you don't tend to forget! They're just engrained in my head now!

Random questions here :tongue:

Is this the definition for phase difference form the OCR A mark schemes... the difference between 2 oscillations, how out of step one oscillation is from the other?

Also for defining malus' law, do you just write the formula or is it necessary to explain the law in words?

Original post by Vorsah
Hey

Original post by FaisalTreShah
Does anybody here happen to have the Question Paper and Mark Scheme for the June 2013 paper? :smile:

my college used the g482 june 2013 paper for the mock exam last week
so yes i have the question paper and mark scheme from my teachers, but not on pdf

though i'm sure your teachers should be able to give you the printed copies of the exam paper and mark scheme you want?
(edited 9 years ago)
39/40 in ISA... With 9/10 in Qualitative. Always the damn qual, was first attempt. Can't be bothered with redoing it though so I'll stick with it.

No full UMS over physics now :emo:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
39/40 in ISA... With 9/10 in Qualitative. Always the damn qual, was first attempt. Can't be bothered with redoing it though so I'll stick with it.

No full UMS over physics now :emo:

Just do it again!
Original post by Red Fox
Just do it again!

Nah, it just seems desperate if you know what I mean... Trying to get one more mark

If boundaries go back to 2012 and prior it can still be full UMS
Nah, it just seems desperate if you know what I mean... Trying to get one more mark

If boundaries go back to 2012 and prior it can still be full UMS

Haha you won't look desperate when you have full marks though:tongue:. I get my results on Wednesday, I just know I'm gonna have to do some parts again.
Original post by Red Fox
Haha you won't look desperate when you have full marks though:tongue:. I get my results on Wednesday, I just know I'm gonna have to do some parts again.

everyone on my table got full except me I think lol

I guess having 295 or something out of 300 makes me look human :wink:
everyone on my table got full except me I think lol

I guess having 295 or something out of 300 makes me look human :wink:

Ohh haha:lol:. No-one has more than 37 in chem or bio in my year:s-smilie:. If I got 295 I would cry with joy.
Original post by Red Fox
Ohh haha:lol:. No-one has more than 37 in chem or bio in my year:s-smilie:. If I got 295 I would cry with joy.

chem we have quite a few over 37

I'm 39 (damn qual) a few 409

I want around that because physics is my best
chem we have quite a few over 37

I'm 39 (damn qual) a few 409

I want around that because physics is my best

Qual also messed me up. I have no motivation for physics right now, waves and electricity just bore me.
Original post by Red Fox
Qual also messed me up. I have no motivation for physics right now, waves and electricity just bore me.

:lol:

I don't mind it, relaxing
Reply 178
I'm so upset I'VE GOT 19 (evaluative still not counted) out of 40?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!??!?!!? Major mess up. Oh well, all I want is a B. Does anyone know approximately what I need to get if lets say my coursework mark was 28/40?
I think I'll probably ask my teacher haha, thank you anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending