The Student Room Group

Masturbation

Im a 19 male and up till 2 weeks ago i was masturbating at least 2 times a day. I set myself a challenge not to masturbate and thought that this would generally increase my pleaseure and horniness etc, but instead its made me less interested in sex and not think about masturbation :confused:
its been 18 days!
well surely it's not the end of the world is it?
OMG!!!! go to the doctor immediately! try masturbating right now plz! that surely cant be healthy!
I didnt masturbate for 2 months once. Didnt do me any harm.
Reply 4
The less you pleasure yourself the less you want it. Its the opposite to most thing, normally the less you get the more you want it.
Reply 5
imagine how good it is gonna feel when u do finally have a ****
Reply 6
Twice a day? But excessive innit?
Reply 7
Anonymous
Im a 19 male and up till 2 weeks ago i was masturbating at least 2 times a day. I set myself a challenge not to masturbate and thought that this would generally increase my pleaseure and horniness etc, but instead its made me less interested in sex and not think about masturbation :confused:
its been 18 days!

I hear you. Cold showers don't work anymore, especially in this hot weather.

Ok, I've said my bit. Lock the thread.
Reply 8
Candy-Kills
OMG!!!! go to the doctor immediately! try masturbating right now plz! that surely cant be healthy!

Have you ever heard of Catholicism?
foxo
Have you ever heard of Catholicism?

OMG! im catholic!! dont tell me now we arent supposed to masturbate!! i didnt even know that!!!
I gave it up for lent... not having a girlfriend left me feeling like a stiff breeze would excite me. :biggrin: It was horrible....

Eventually you just forget about it a bit...

Easter day was pretty special though... complicated slightly by the fact i was in the car with my dad all day. :frown: :biggrin:
how long does ******* usualy last for u guys, from start to finish? should it be much quicker than sex?:confused:
sorry, that censored word was m*sturbating
Reply 13
yes its much quicker than sex cos uve only got urself to plz. i could probably climax in about a minute if i wanted too.
Candy-Kills
OMG! im catholic!! dont tell me now we arent supposed to masturbate!! i didnt even know that!!!

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Anonymous
how long does ******* usualy last for u guys, from start to finish? should it be much quicker than sex?

Why on earth does it matter as long as you enjoy it! All ends in the same way anyway! :rolleyes:
i like it when girls give me it.
reason i ask is cos wen i do it i climax realy quickly...so im jus worried that wen i do hav sex (im a virgin) wat if its that quick!!

Latest

Trending

Trending