The Student Room Group

Jealousy.

After two and a half years of being together, my boyfriend moved to university last September as I stayed on at college for a third year. He was recently been growing closer and closer to his female flatmate. As many girlfriends would, I have been growing more and more jealous of her which is heightened by the separation between us and how much time they spend together. HOWEVER, she recently slept with one of their closest male friends/flatmate. My question is: Should I be relieved that she's not making a move on my boyfriend OR be worried that he's next on her list? :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
After two and a half years of being together, my boyfriend moved to university last September as I stayed on at college for a third year. He was recently been growing closer and closer to his female flatmate. As many girlfriends would, I have been growing more and more jealous of her which is heightened by the separation between us and how much time they spend together. HOWEVER, she recently slept with one of their closest male friends/flatmate. My question is: Should I be relieved that she's not making a move on my boyfriend OR be worried that he's next on her list? :s-smilie:

Both.
You don't need to trust her. It's your boyfriend you need to trust. That if she did make a move he would definitely be turning her down.

Tell your boyfriend how you feel. He might be quite supportive and help you get through these feelings :smile:
It sounds to me as though she probably is just interested in your boyfriend as a friend and not anything more, but why don't you talk to both of them about it?
Original post by Anonymous

I think you should have a little more faith in your boyfriend, he could have made a move but he hasn't.
Do you have any solid evidence that there is anything more than friendship between them?
Reply 6
Maybe I'm a little too sceptical?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending