The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

University of the Arts London 2014 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Hi i will be going to CCW to do my foundation and i was offered Will Wyatt Court for accommodation. now that i see that Will Wyatt Court is alittle far for me as a new student in London but the rest of the hall is full. Any advise for me as a new student who is studying in a new place so far away from home.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Has anyone received an offer from Chelsea for the MA course starting in October 2014?
I'm applying for a MA in Textile Design. Does anyone knows how much time do I have to wait for their decision? How difficult is to get in for international students?
Reply 362
Can I ask what A-Levels you done? I am wanting to do fashion journalism and come to UAL and I am starting college next month.
Reply 363
Got accepted for Interaction design communication this october at LCC purely on portfolio, no previous design education etc.

Now trying to find a room in west london W2, W13 etc.
Hey guys! Hope you've all got your accommodation and grades sorted. If not then I wish you the best of luck for results day!

http://milkshake.fatsoma.com/events/.../?r=1682020172

Make sure you're prepared for freshers and buy your ticket for the Milkshake, Ministry of Sound launch night! £8 tickets are selling out fast so make sure to get yours before they sell out!
Has anyone received any information on enrolment? I'm studying Graphic Design at CSM.
Reply 366
Original post by conorrigby
Has anyone received any information on enrolment? I'm studying Graphic Design at CSM.

No :frown: Been waiting for ages to get some info but I'm guessing they'll send more info when the A Level students have got their results.
Reply 367
Can someone help me understand the term dates for LCC

It says we have 11 weeks term time and then 4 weeks 'free of timetabled student activities' - are they talking about the xmas holiday with regards to these 4 weeks?

Do we have any half terms in between those 11 weeks?
I'm applying this year to start in 2015, but wanted to ask if anyone could give me any advice on the Graphic Design or Illustration courses at CSM/Camberwell. I'm really not sure whether to study graphic design or illustration at the moment based on my artwork. CSM Graphic Design says it does include illustration and Camberwell doesn't. I had my mind set on being a graphic designer but now I'm really not sure? Here is a link to my artwork if anyone could give me any advice https://www.behance.net/israelkujore
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to UAL connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Well this is informative!!

I am in a similar position for 2015 - and have my concerns about BA Film Practice at LCC could anyone preferably current students tell me what to expect and would you recommend it??
I am also curious about Film Practice at LCC. Please tell me what I should expect and whether you'd recommend it.
Thanks
Original post by lnneseos
I am also curious about Film Practice at LCC. Please tell me what I should expect and whether you'd recommend it.
Thanks

I hope someone gets back to us soon!
Hey guys,
I'm going to apply for Live evennts and television but I need to make portfolio I guess...
How should I do it, the course is not very very 'art' like photography or fashion so what should I do?
Help me please :smile:)

Cheers
Original post by syla9495
Hey guys,
I'm going to apply for Live evennts and television but I need to make portfolio I guess...
How should I do it, the course is not very very 'art' like photography or fashion so what should I do?
Help me please :smile:)

Cheers

Hey! I'm also applying for live events :smile:
It said in the email to bring anything that represents organistational skill, media work or any team work, so I'm bringing the plans I made for both my high school and sixth form prom, proof of my events work experience, some other outside work I did to do with television and then probably one more thing. I'm not sure what to bring that will demonstrate previous team work but if I think of anything I'll let you know. Good luck!
Original post by aishalyds
Hey! I'm also applying for live events :smile:
It said in the email to bring anything that represents organistational skill, media work or any team work, so I'm bringing the plans I made for both my high school and sixth form prom, proof of my events work experience, some other outside work I did to do with television and then probably one more thing. I'm not sure what to bring that will demonstrate previous team work but if I think of anything I'll let you know. Good luck!

Thank you very much for help! :smile:)
Hope to see you in October in class :biggrin:
Good luck!
Reply 376
How long were the interviews?
Original post by Megp
How long were the interviews?

I don't really remember, 30 min maybe?

If you get along with them time flies and suddenly you've been talking to them for more than it is said :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending