The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cool! i take it you have an unconditional offer?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
emlo87
cool! i take it you have an unconditional offer?

I do indeed, so happy! Obviously one of the first to be given a place at Lupton, if I got Block A. How about you emlo87, waiting for A-level results?
Reply 3
I´ve also been allocated in Lupton (F2.33)
It was my first option as well =)
Reply 4
cymruambyth
I do indeed, so happy! Obviously one of the first to be given a place at Lupton, if I got Block A. How about you emlo87, waiting for A-level results?

yep, so it's gonna be at least another month before I find out about mine!
grrr i applied to lupton just checked and got the stupid not yet allocated... and im uncondition im not best pleased
Reply 6
yep, lupton confirmed too
Reply 7
I'm in Montague Burton in Block K. :smile:
Reply 8
u_cheeky_girl
grrr i applied to lupton just checked and got the stupid not yet allocated... and im uncondition im not best pleased

grrrr me too! :mad:
anna_br
grrrr me too! :mad:

i hope that dont mean we didnt get our 1st choice......:mad:
Reply 10
u_cheeky_girl
i hope that dont mean we didnt get our 1st choice......:mad:

oh no!

i chose leodis and i really hope i stay there... :mad:

i'm so anxious here lol
I didn't get my accommodation confirmation through until 2nd week of September last year.

I stayed in Leodis, it'll be much better this year with all the building problems out of the way and all that.

Anybody needs to know anything re: Leodis you can drop me a PM :tsr2:
Reply 12
weee \o/

i've been alocated in my first choice!

Leodis, A3.15 :biggrin:
oh my god is there any unconditionals that also dont know yet? its like waiting for christmas!
We're working through them as fast as we can but there's still about 500 people with unconditional offers to allocate (which includes all the nursing students because we try and put you in blocks together). Bear with us, please!:smile:
Reply 15
u_cheeky_girl
oh my god is there any unconditionals that also dont know yet? its like waiting for christmas!

don't worry...

my friends also don't know yet...
accomoffice
We're working through them as fast as we can but there's still about 500 people with unconditional offers to allocate (which includes all the nursing students because we try and put you in blocks together). Bear with us, please!:smile:

yeh sorry for being rude, to be honest i do think you've been well quick and pretty awesome to even check out TSR, im just well inpatient! please ignore me!
woo hooo i got lupton E1.13! im more than pleased, anyone know if thats refurbished or not???
Reply 18
I'm in Devonshire self-catrered B Block, B1.13. Anyone else confirmed in Dev?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I've been allocated Devonshire Hall!!!
Argghhh I am so unbelievably happy cos I was told so many times it was highly unlikely! Yaaaaaaaay!
B Block Room B3.21
Let's just hope I get the friggin grades now!

Latest