The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oui.

Tu veut a enculer?

I cant form verbs (and the a is missing the accent...) but I think you can understand hehe.
Reply 2
sparkle86
Hi.

I love th French language and want to learn it more. One of my biggest ambitions is to be able to speak fluent french.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would want to chat to me on msn and teach me some of the language maybe a few times a week or something?

Karen x

I wish I could speak fluent french as well, did it GCSE. Wish I had paid attention! :rolleyes:
Tu veut a enculer?

Methinks that's wrong....

Anyway, i went to french primary school for 9 years, so i'm pretty fluent in it, i mean, french people think i'm french when i speak to them. The best thing to do is to actually go to france. if you speak enough french, one week in france is like a whole year of learning french in school.
Reply 4
sparkle86
Are you fluent in French?
nope...
Reply 5
err.. wee :smile:
I can if you want
Reply 7
I can't speak French fluently, which is quite shameful as I've been learning it since I was five years old. But I can probably speak enough to get by.
Reply 8
I'm pretty much fluent in french and can read/speak french on the majority of registers, mais le Francais n'est pas ma langue maternelle, donc je fais des petits erreurs parfois lorsque je le parle. Si tu peux, je te conseille de passer du temps avec les Francais(es) ou regarder les médias francaises pour elever ton niveau de Francais et le parler plus naturellement.
Allo, je suis francaise :smile:
Alors, je le comprend bien
Reply 11
sparkle86
Are you fluent in French?

Non.
Wonderboy Blue
Oui.

Tu veut a enculer?

:rolleyes: No I do not want sodomy. Thank you.

Sparkle86
: I'm not fluent in French, but I've been learning it since I was 4, so PM me your msn address or email address or whatever if you want to chat en français. :smile: Depuis combien de temps l'apprends-tu? Ou est-ce que tu... *cough* I mean, are you a complete beginner to French? :smile:

Eien
I'm pretty much fluent in french and can read/speak french on the majority of registers, mais le Francais n'est pas ma langue maternelle, donc je fais des petits erreurs parfois lorsque je le parle.

Bah... de petits erreurs. :p:
Uh..Non..Je..Ne..Parle..Pas..Courament(spelt wrong, I know)..Francais...
Reply 14
Je souhaite que je pourrais parler le français couramment.
Reply 15
wesetters
Pour commencer, c'est français, pas le français. :biggrin:

exactement
Reply 16
I'm doing is for AS level, and hope to study it at degree level, so maybe one day, yes. But for now, no :frown:
Reply 17
I am fluent in English though, which is the language of the world, so who needs French? lol just joking.

The French language is beautiful and in retrospect i think paying a little attention in my GCSE classes, I may be able to read and speak basic phrases,. The only French phrase I know is - 'Ja ma pel Claude, je di tu tavu'.
Reply 18
Hi everyone.

Thanks for the big response. I know very basic french. Some of the stuff people have said in french here i have understood but alot of it i haven't.

I studied French at GCSE for 5 years but found it hard to learn in that environment.

Karen x
Reply 19
sparkle86
Hi.

I love th French language and want to learn it more. One of my biggest ambitions is to be able to speak fluent french.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would want to chat to me on msn and teach me some of the language maybe a few times a week or something?

Karen x

hard to learn a language in a school or setting like that. thats a problem we have in this country.

the best way is to visit the place and try to speak it there. get more exposure to it too. even listening to it on the television is supposed to help over time even if you cant understand anything thats being said. immersion i think its called.

probably why folks like the dutch are so good at english. learn it from an early age in school but when they watch the simpsons they watch it in english too...

Latest