The Student Room Group

Core 3 Mathematics

Where can I find a copy of the OCR Core 3 mathematics June 2013 paper?
You can't. They haven't been released yet due to their use in mocks, which is what I assume you want it for.
Reply 2
Unless someone took it out of the exam (I have C4 and D1 that way), you'll have to wait...
Just wondering how other people are finding core 3 on mei? I can easily do all the calculations etc once it's been pointed out just struggle sometimes identifying what I need to do, what rule etc. I've done loads of past papers but it's just not going in :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Sophielou721
Just wondering how other people are finding core 3 on mei? I can easily do all the calculations etc once it's been pointed out just struggle sometimes identifying what I need to do, what rule etc. I've done loads of past papers but it's just not going in :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't any question easy to do once you know what to do?!
Original post by Namige
Isn't any question easy to do once you know what to do?!

Give me a question just on one topic like find the inverse of this then I'm fine but it's the identifying I can't do just wondered if it gets easier or how others find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Sophielou721
Give me a question just on one topic like find the inverse of this then I'm fine but it's the identifying I can't do just wondered if it gets easier or how others find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

It comes with practice.

Quick Reply

Latest