The Student Room Group

When should I start revising for my A2 Exams?

I have exams beginning from the 21st May-19th June. I have 2 GCSE Maths Retakes, 6 A2 Exams and 1 AS retake.

I attained 2 A's (200ums in RE and 160ums in RE), and a C in economics (did quite bad in unit 2).

So I have just over 4 months before my exams. I am thinking of starting casual revision now, for instance just 30 mins to an hour after school. Do this for a couple of months, going through the hard bits and going through stuff in lessons, and then 2 months before going into more intense revision, about 3 hours.

I want to do well. I know doing too much now would be a bit pointless, just going over casual revision is enough to keep the ball rolling. If you are doing AS/A2 exams this summer, when do you plan to start?
Well, I'm really demotivated this year. I achieved ABB last year, and I'm hoping to achieve AAA this June, with six A2 exams and one AS retake. I allocate at least three hours each day to study and I just don't. I can't explain it. But, essentially, you should start with at least three hours a day now, and crank it up to around five-six hours a day in two months. I'm hoping to read Politics at Durham, King's or Bristol.

Quick Reply

Latest