The Student Room Group

Do you get easily annoyed?

And if so what kind of things annoy you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When people leave crumbs in the butter, or even worse if they put too much on their knife and scrape it back into the tub... wow that annoys the **** out of me. Also, people who don't flush the chain. I also get annoyed when I waste my time going into college to find that my teacher is absent, or hasn't even planned a lesson.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Westeros
When people leave crumbs in the butter, or even worse if they put too much on their knife and scrape it back into the tub... wow that annoys the sh*t out of me. Also, people who don't flush the chain. I also get annoyed when I waste my time going into college to find that my teacher is absent, or hasn't even planned a lesson.

I've heard the butter thing quite a lot! It is quite annoying tbh. I get annoyed when people talk over or sneeze/cough/spit accidentally near food esp food that has to be returned to the fridge like marg or soft cheese.
Reply 3
I agree. Or people that stop to have a conversation in the middle of the pavement or supermarket aisle. I sometimes want to push them out my way but I try to control myself.
When people whistle along to a song or they whistle in an almost silent room :angry:
not annoyed
but i get kinda sad
It takes a lot to annoy me.

The joys of being laid back I guess! I've never lost my temper or anything!
Reply 7
Original post by pureandmodest
not annoyed
but i get kinda sad

Why?
Reply 8
The toilet seat left up.
When people don't say thank you! General manners people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sir Killalot
It takes a lot to annoy me.

The joys of being laid back I guess! I've never lost my temper or anything!

Wow! How do you do it? I need to be more like you.
Original post by iamintorture
Why?

i dont know :c im emotional i think
Original post by meenu89
The toilet seat left up.

Omg same, I still don't get it though - do guys put it up so they don't get wee on the seat? If so then it makes sense I guess..
Nah, life's too short to get wound up :cool:
When people ignore me when im talking to them! :mad:
Original post by WoodenTurtles
When people whistle along to a song or they whistle in an almost silent room :angry:

kewl I have a new way to annoy you :biggrin:
I do this :cool:. It is annoying when it's someone else but I still do it :redface:.

People who do a ****, open the window in the bathroom and then pull the blind down over the window so the wind blows it and everything on the windowsill gets knocked off and falls into the bath.

Getting ID'd is another one.

Bad coughs as well.

Power mad stewards at football.
Original post by Secretnerd123
When people ignore me! :angry:

I feel your pain. My ex friend ignored me for months instead of resolving a problem. A guy I seem to get on with quite well always ignores my texts. Grr!
people who breathe and eat loudly do my head in... Also when my family walk around the house really loudly :mad:
Original post by Silver Arrows
Nah, life's too short to get wound up :cool:

I agree but sometimes I can't help it!

Quick Reply

Latest