The Student Room Group

Do you get easily annoyed?

Scroll to see replies

and when my sister plays piano when I'm watching TV :mad: Basically when I spend too much time with someone they just annoy me in every single way. I need my own space
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
kewl I have a new way to annoy you :biggrin:

Don't!
Original post by Secretnerd123
When people ignore me when im talking to them! :mad:

Anyway, people not closing the fridge/freezer door correctly so the contents defrost :mad:.
Original post by iamintorture
I feel your pain. My ex friend ignored me for months instead of resolving a problem.

My ex 'best friend' did that. We still dont talk.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Anyway, people not closing the fridge/freezer door correctly so the contents defrost :mad:.

*explodes*

I see what you did there :wink:
Reply 25
no i tolerate a lot :smile:
Reply 26
I am a very tolerant person. However, what really grinds my gears is when I open a door for someone, male or female, and they don't bother to say thank you. I on the other hand, never fail to say that. I understand that it's not that big of a deal but it just pisses to me off to be frank!
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
people who breathe and eat loudly do my head in... Also when my family walk around the house really loudly :mad:

Ah I get really annoyed about this too. Have a thing about certain noises, especially people eating/breathing loudly, is really annoying!
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Ah I get really annoyed about this too. Have a thing about certain noises, especially people eating/breathing loudly, is really annoying!

my dad is the worst for it! I have to walk out the room haha
Original post by Secretnerd123
*explodes*

I see what you did there :wink:

:tongue: :smile:
Duck face profile pictures :mad:
I get annoyed very easily at times.
If I'm in a bad mood, yes, at pretty much everything. If I'm in a good and relaxed mood, not really.
Original post by qwertyking
I get annoyed very easily at times.

What annoys you?
What annoys you?

I have anxiety, so I get stressed very easily; when it takes hold, literally anything annoys me. I'm impatient with people and I get angry over tiny things. Things are starting to get easier though.
I have anxiety, so I get stressed very easily; when it takes hold, literally anything annoys me. I'm impatient with people and I get angry over tiny things. Things are starting to get easier though.

I know the feeling. That's good to hear. Having the anxiety and anger hurts no one but yourself.
I know the feeling. That's good to hear. Having the anxiety and anger hurts no one but yourself.

Yeah, I now what you mean. I've often lost my temper and then felt guilty, which makes me more anxious. I think you have to learn to forgive yourself. I used to be stuck in the house a lot, and I'm much less anxious now that I'm getting out more.
Yeah, I now what you mean. I've often lost my temper and then felt guilty, which makes me more anxious. I think you have to learn to forgive yourself. I used to be stuck in the house a lot, and I'm much less anxious now that I'm getting out more.

Yes some fresh air can work wonders. Also try to spend time with relaxed people :smile: Yes go easy on yourself. We all make mistakes.
No i ****ing dont,
I really hate it when people answer an 'awkward' question with an even more 'awkward' reply. Why is everyone so cagey and self-aware? Why can't you answer my bloody questions?

Quick Reply

Latest