3. Where?
4. If no, why not?
Reply 1
Original post by Juichiro
1. If yes, why yes?
2. And when?
3. Where?
4. If no, why not?

I bought a house last week if that still counts?

Why - to enable capital to build up, as a protection against inflation, increase diversification and finally because it means it's mine.. I can decorate and build exactly how I want.
Original post by Juichiro
1. If yes, why yes?
2. And when?
3. Where?
4. If no, why not?

Yes, as soon as possible my uncle is going to help me and probably Glasgow if I'm still here and I can rent it out to students if I move as there are so many universities in Glasgow.
Yes, but it has to be brand new.

I don't see the appeal in old houses.
Reply 4
Probably not until I'm in a really settled situation. I'd say getting married and planning on starting a family would be enough of a reason to buy a house. But until then, no. Things change way too quick whilst you're young.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yes, I plan to have my own house by the time I am 30, or slightly before that. However, I want to design/build my own house, and this is fairly easy as I am planning to move abroad to an East African country. I want to do this because I see it as a long term investment and it is more secure than taking out a mortgage or renting.
Reply 6
Not for the next few years as I am on a rotation scheme, although I do hate paying rent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending