Original post by IqraHaq
:h: hehe x

:wink: hahaha
Reply 61

:smile:
weak. betas
Reply 63
Original post by IqraHaq
Bcos I fine emotional guys sweet and adorable and cute. I find that the emotional guys are almost always the most romantic lol. I definetly don't find them weird or weak at all.What do other girls think?

Every man cries, i'll freely admit that i'm an emotional guy
ok I dont know what people think but not every man cries by that I mean you cant see their tears. some prefer fighting their inner battle alone. and to be honest people who choose to keep that sadness or whatever it is to themselves are highly respectable. but I dont think all emotional guys are weak. but men are men they should never forget that, they are made to protect women and the weak, not the other way around.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by Warrior Gene
ok I dont know what people think but not every man cries by that I mean you cant see their tears. some prefer fighting their inner battle alone. and to be honest people who choose to keep that sadness or whatever it is to themselves are highly respectable. but I dont think all emotional guys are weak. but men are men they should never forget that, they are made to protect women and the weak, not the other way around.

this i agree with
emotional guys are the best
I wouldn't say my boyfriend is emotional or weak. He simply expresses what he feels, which I like. It isn't over the top emotional, but it's also nice that he reminds me that I'm wanted, or that if we haven't spoken for a day, that he misses me :smile:
i am a man and find emotional men scary, even mental. i mean guys who cant control their emotion.
Original post by IqraHaq
Bcos I fine emotional guys sweet and adorable and cute. I find that the emotional guys are almost always the most romantic lol. I definetly don't find them weird or weak at all.What do other girls think?

I agree sm! In general people that can interact sensitively and appropriately are the best people to be with (I think!)
to me emotion is sooo important in any kind of relationship cus it shows/allows for honesty. I like the kind of people that are able to comfortably and openly show their emotions and feelings/opinions, and also let others do the same, in a caring way ig? To me it’s all abt reciprocity and being able to be urself with someone and feel comfortable with them no matter what.
honestly guys that show their emotions are so much more attractive to me than the stoic, passive, utterly indifferent ones that don’t show much emotion.
would be weird to me if anyone always tried to hide their emotions

To elaborate, I don’t think emotional guys are weak at all. I think being able to express emotion when needed is a sign of strength- it takes a lot of confidence to do so- probably y lots of people especially guys often decide to hide it instead? It’s a really dumb and harmful stigma that emotion=weakness. I have so much respect and appreciation for anyone who is open and honest with themselves about their emotions.
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest