The Student Room Group

Have your say on the TSR Times newsletter

Do you get the weekly TSR Times newsletter?

What do you like about it? What would you like to change, see more of - or see less of?

Add your feedback on our newsletter to this thread - we'll be reading every comment and will be using them to shape the newsletter in the future.

Scroll to see replies

For anyone without a copy to hand, I've attached a copy of the newsletter that went out today. :smile:
Reply 2
Erm

I usually delete without reading

Sorry
I don't think I receive it :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TenOfThem
Erm

I usually delete without reading

Sorry

No worries! Is that because you don't feel it's relevant to you, or for any other reason?
Original post by Origami Bullets
I don't think I receive it :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have your settings switched on to receive it?

You'll find the tick box in:
Customise My TSR> Edit my account options
Reply 6
this is the first i have ever heard of it lol
Reply 7
Original post by Padwas

same
Reply 8
Original post by shooks
No worries! Is that because you don't feel it's relevant to you, or for any other reason?

Not really relevant, as I am not a student :smile:
Original post by Padwas

Original post by Robbie242
same

Thanks for the feedback - sounds like a promo job for us!
Original post by TenOfThem
Not really relevant, as I am not a student :smile:

That's fair enough. Hopefully you should find plenty of stuff in there that reflects the content of TSR as a whole, though. For instance, last week's led with a discussion about whether the idea of switching school pupils to a 45-hour week was a good one. We're really trying to highlight the best discussions happening on the site, as well as offering student-specific info.
Original post by shooks
That's fair enough. Hopefully you should find plenty of stuff in there that reflects the content of TSR as a whole, though. For instance, last week's led with a discussion about whether the idea of switching school pupils to a 45-hour week was a good one. We're really trying to highlight the best discussions happening on the site, as well as offering student-specific info.

Ok, I will take a look at the next issue
Original post by shooks
Do you have your settings switched on to receive it?

You'll find the tick box in:
Customise My TSR> Edit my account options

I've just checked, and the box was ticked, my email is correct, and it's not in my spam folder either :dontknow:
Reply 13
I do have a quick skim but most of the stuff that's in the newsletter I've already seen anyway.
Reply 14
Yeah I skim through it as well because I've already read most of the threads highlighted in the email.
Original post by shooks

What do you like about it? What would you like to change, see more of - or see less of?

Add your feedback on our newsletter to this thread - we'll be reading every comment and will be using them to shape the newsletter in the future.

Original post by Illusionary
For anyone without a copy to hand, I've attached a copy of the newsletter that went out today. :smile:

Yeah its good enough, but its more like a summary of old content then actual new content :s-smilie:
You should make a new thread and link that on the newsletter. :smile:
Hope this helps.
tbh I delete it...
Me too - it should show new stuff which is not already on TSR :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by shooks

Original post by Illusionary

First time I've seen it. I must say the layout is boring and uninteresting, I'm not surprised most people on here say they just delete it.

Needs columns, bold text, more colour, pictures etc.
Original post by Origami Bullets
I've just checked, and the box was ticked, my email is correct, and it's not in my spam folder either :dontknow:

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. Do you mind sending me your email address by PM? I'm keen to follow up on this as these shouldn't be going missing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending