The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Accomodation near Kingston University

Hi,
I am starting my studies at Kingston university in March 2014. Looking for cheap n reasonable accommodation near Kingston university (Penryhn Road) . Please help me if u know any vacancy ...
Thankssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Tbh the uni halls are pretty cheap and useful if your going into first year, there's usually always spare rooms in one of the halls of residences. It's the best way to meet people and the bills and internet are all included in the rent. Granted the internet isn't great but being able to have your heating at max during the winter is so worth it!!

hope you manage to find somewhere good :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
My daughter is a student Nurse 1st year, I have asked her to ask around if anyone wants to rent our small spare room in our family home.
Very informal, we live in Cheam and close to bus and train links and not to far from Northern line.
£350 per month. NO bills to pay.
Ideally would suit Student Nurse too???
If your interested and want to come take a look please ring me on 07956482429 (Michelle)
Reply 3
Hi,

I am finishing my course and am moving out of my halls accommodation. The price is £147 a week but includes all bills, internet and wifi. It is a 15min bus journey from Penrhyn campus.
Let me know if you are interested or to get more info on 07917731853
Hi

I am from India. My son will be staring his BBA honors from mid September at Kingston university. We are looking for an accommodation closer to the campus on sharing basis with Indian students. If any student group has place for one more than Please contact us at 009820319377 / 009820910888 or reply to us on this forum. Navin
Original post by ziglone
Hi,
I am starting my studies at Kingston university in March 2014. Looking for cheap n reasonable accommodation near Kingston university (Penryhn Road) . Please help me if u know any vacancy ...
Thankssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

If you are looking for student accommodation we have a building located on Penrhyn Roads in the Kingston area, with only a 2 minute walk to the university.
Our buildings have remained a popular choice of accommodation with students in Kingston due to the fact we are closely situated next to bars, shops, a leisure complex, clubs and transport links.

All our studio flats feature a private bathroom, kitchen/ living area, study area, large beds and plenty of storage space. Prices start from £175 per week and all bills are included.

Follow the link to take a look for yourself or call 020377091119 for more information .

Hope we can help you, Derwent students

http://www.derwentstudents.com/our-locations/kingston-upon-thames/one-penrhyn-road/
Reply 6
Hello I am an American student wanting to transfer to a UK university. My course of study is accounting and finance and my gpa is 2.5. Please help me with universities that will accept 2.5 gpa. I am now looking at Kingston university do I have a chance of getting accepted as a second year transfer or first year doesn't matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending