The Student Room Group

Wrapping a cardigan around your waist is this cool or not?

I go to the gym all the time and always wear a cardigan. But after a few minutes i get hot and always tie it around my waist. Is this attractive. I have long arms and a small waist, so the sleeves once tied around my waist, the sleeves do have just past knees. Is this cool?
Not particularly, but it's not a bad thing either. If you're at the gym, I think the least of your problems is how to wear a cardigan, it's more about sweat and stuff :tongue:
Reply 2
To be honest, it shouldnt matter. You should be focusing on working out haha.
is this to hide your bum? i know some girls who wear long t-shirts to hire butt. you cant work out good in buggy trousers. you have to go with yoga pants and show the shape of your bum.
For a girl, it's okay. Not cool (unless you're doing it ironically, then it's extremely cool), but certainly not uncool. A big 80s-ish, but not in a bad way
Reply 5
Original post by KICHMYARSE
is this to hide your bum? i know some girls who wear long t-shirts to hire butt. you cant work out good in buggy trousers. you have to go with yoga pants and show the shape of your bum.

Haha lmao, I am guessing you are one of those guys who goes to gyms to look at girl's bums??
Original post by Lakesx
Haha lmao, I am guessing you are one of those guys who goes to gyms to look at girl's bums??

i am more into cheerleaders. but yoga pants are sexy.
Reply 7
I doubt anybody even cares tbh.
Reply 8
i am more into cheerleaders. but yoga pants are sexy.

lol They have cheerleaders in the UK? :confused:
Reply 9
Anyone who cares about this isn't worth caring about.

To be honest, most people in the gym are a little pre-occupied with working out or checking other people out.
Original post by Lakesx
lol They have cheerleaders in the UK? :confused:

i have a few outfits so that my girls can try them on.
Reply 11
i have a few outfits so that my girls can try them on.

Your girls?:colone:
Original post by Lakesx
Your girls?:colone:

my gf and any other girls who wish to try them on can try.
What? When I'm at the gym, I really don't care about what other people look like, and you shouldn't either. You're there to work out.
Reply 14
my gf and any other girls who wish to try them on can try.

Lol thanks for clarifying? I usually associate cheerleading with teen girls so that's a bit weird...
Original post by Lakesx
Lol thanks for clarifying? I usually associate cheerleading with teen girls so that's a bit weird...

you can still try them on. you look stunning in the profile pic, dont need a cardigan. why not put it in the locker and warm up by running or squats.

Quick Reply

Latest