The Student Room Group

The pseudo-intellectual education system

One member of this forum said that my views are pseudo-intellectual. I wanted to put my response to this as a new thread because I believe that the response is of such magnitude that if given for example coverage to large numbers of people, it would change the entire nation.

Human society has always been built on myths. Without wanting to offend anyone, one could argue that Christianity, Islam, Communism or Fascism etc. are belief systems based on myths.

Liberalism and egalitarianism are also belief systems based on myths; for example the myth that all human behaviour is cultural and learned for example not inherited.

The belief system does not consider itself to be a myth and believes itself to be universally true. The belief system relies on the "Holocaust" and considers the "Holocaust" to be an event that cannot be question, nor subject to any pejorative response and with quasi-transcendental status. (I do not wish to this to get into a discussion about body counts as it's not the point). It is a secular religion that tries to bring together the whole world as one mass.

The myth that we have includes a world of constant progress which is always about seizing an opportunity. Although history shows us ends of civilisations and collapses, we do not believe that this can happen.

Our statements if they are at odds with the myth e.g. If they involve race, religion, sexuality or the "Holocaust" are regulated by a type of thought police. But Ancient Greek myths have no thought police regulating them. Modern thought is no more or less of a hoax than Greek myths.

The schools and universities are dominated by a left wing, deconstructionism. A revisionism of our cultural history is taught where out ancestors are evil and therefore the other is good. The new "working class" I.e. The vehicle for social change is women, immigrants, Muslims and gays.

Speech codes have been put in place and 4 or 5 year olds can have a charge of racism put on their record if they refer to someone's skin colour.

Because of egalitarianism, the education system has been dumbed down so that "everyone gets a prize." In the GLA any arguments containing the terms "white" or "Christian" are disallowed.

An agenda is promote through the indoctrination of our children who come home stating slogans.

The achievements of their own culture are denigrated not promoted. The children are made to feel ashamed to be white and British and to feel that there is something owed to other nations for past actions.

Even maths teachers are told that they need to include diversity, multiculturalism and sexual diversity in their teaching.

The population is so dumbed down that a stupid ovation occurs with a white working class whose children come out of school with slogans about equality but an ever increasing gap in standards. They often stand in groups chanting in some synthesised Jamaican gangster dialect. "I wud hav catched da train man if da train was early".

This is apparently "progress" and progress it is according to a pseudo-intellectual politicised education system.
(edited 10 years ago)
kool story bro
I think you should learn how to rhetoric.
Reply 3
What the **** are you on about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending