The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Uni PGCE PCET 2014/15

just looking to see who else is out there applying or had offers to start on PGCE PCET 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ganz3
just looking to see who else is out there applying or had offers to start on PGCE PCET 2014/15

i've tried to start a thread for this too, there doesn't seem to be anyone out there!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
I had my interview last week and got an offer! have you guys got an offer too?
Reply 3
I've had two interviews so far & 1 offer still 2 interviews to go!
Reply 4
Hi all, my names Rich Morgan and I have just accepted my offer! Should we start a Facebook group and people can join it?
Reply 5
Hi, I've got my interview for Cardiff on Tuesday! Very excited/nervous! I'll let you know how I do, hopefully I'll be joining you guys in September =)
Reply 6
yes had an offer...excited to meet you all
Reply 7
I wonder if i could get some advice as I intend to join PGCE 2014/15 in Cardiff uni but i am due to start my teaching experience after half term in June. Should i submit my application form now or by the end of June so that i can mention my teaching experience on that?
Your answers help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi :smile: I should be starting the Cardiff PGCE in September. Btw, does anyone know the code for this course? I've had some problem with student finanace wales as they say they need the course code before they can process my application :s-smilie: I didn't think there was one as this was a non-UCAS course... help would be appreciated please :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Pantherinae_BE
Hi :smile: I should be starting the Cardiff PGCE in September. Btw, does anyone know the code for this course? I've had some problem with student finanace wales as they say they need the course code before they can process my application :s-smilie: I didn't think there was one as this was a non-UCAS course... help would be appreciated please :biggrin:

Hey, I should be starting in September too :smile: I had troubles with student finance but they accepted mine without the UCAS code..
On a whole other note, I was starting to really freak out because I hadn't actually managed to find any kind of facebook group for this, so where is everyone from? :smile:
Original post by Dizzy-x3
Hey, I should be starting in September too :smile: I had troubles with student finance but they accepted mine without the UCAS code..
On a whole other note, I was starting to really freak out because I hadn't actually managed to find any kind of facebook group for this, so where is everyone from? :smile:

Thanks for the reply :smile: yeah, I'm sorting it out with SFW at the moment but it took calling a few times for them to sort it out. I think it's ok now.... ^.^U

I'm from Cardiff but I did my undergraduate degree at Exeter University. It's nice to meet you :biggrin: I'm glad that this thread is here too, as I have no idea how many of us there are, does anyone else know? I did my interview at the beginning of January but they didn't say how many other people they were interviewing for places :s-smilie:
Original post by Rmorgan86
Hi all, my names Rich Morgan and I have just accepted my offer! Should we start a Facebook group and people can join it?

I think that's a good idea :smile:
Reply 12
I just tried to make a group, but it won't let me for some reason. Sad times!
Reply 13
hello all you lovely people. at last theres some more of us. I'm Luke, originally from Port Talbot and did both my undergrad and postgrad in london. Very excited to meet you all and get going :biggrin:. Ive been having a bit of trouble with sfw too but hopefully it'll all be sorted before we start.
Reply 14
Okay cool,
Well, I'm Laura, 21 originally from St.Helens, near Liverpool.. I did my Psych degree at Bangor (North Wales) :smile:
I'm Beki :biggrin: I studied English with Japanese at Exeter uni and I'm 23 (but I will be picking up my uni card on my birthday, exciting times :wink: )

do we have a freshers' week event or are we considered too cool for that now? :cool:
Reply 16

do we have a freshers' week event or are we considered too cool for that now? :cool:

I think we're definitely considered too cool for that :frown: but I'm sure we could sort something out :smile:
I think we're definitely considered too cool for that :frown: but I'm sure we could sort something out :smile:

Haha, I was hoping you would say that :biggrin: when are you picking up your ID card?
Reply 18
Haha, I was hoping you would say that :biggrin: when are you picking up your ID card?

I'm not sure, I haven't heard. I know a letter came to my old address the other day saying that I need to enroll online, but I'm having some problems with getting my degree certificate -.-.. Did you get a letter about the ID cards?
I'm not sure, I haven't heard. I know a letter came to my old address the other day saying that I need to enroll online, but I'm having some problems with getting my degree certificate -.-.. Did you get a letter about the ID cards?

Yeah, there was a letter which came with some more information. Basically it said you could pick up your ID cards any time from the 15th of September. Also you can now enrol online:

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/regis/enrolment/cardunicard/cardunistudcard.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending