can l appeal?
thanks
Moved to Student Financial Support :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ARMANI32
My student finance gas been rejected
can l appeal?
thanks

It will depend on the reasons given for the rejection and your personal circumstances. Can you give us any details?
Reply 3
Hi yes you can appeal, phone them up and they can advise you. This forum can not help you so I suggest you don't post details here as someone above asked
Reply 4
Original post by murpoh
Hi yes you can appeal, phone them up and they can advise you. This forum can not help you so I suggest you don't post details here as someone above asked

Anyone can appeal, but the thrust of my post above was to gain an idea about whether an appeal would be worthwhile. For example, if the application was turned down on the grounds of residency and the OP hasn't been resident in the UK for three years before their course starts and they don't have any mitigating circumstances like Indefinite Leave to Remain, then there's no grounds for an appeal. Probably best to manage their expectations before they contact SF about it.

Presumably the OP is posting on an internet forum, to get a range of views on whether they can appeal. They've probably already figured out that contacting SF is the only way to get a definitive answer. Although as we've seen from many other posts here, a "definitive" answer can depend on the individual SF advisor you speak to. A range of opinions/experiences might be useful before making that call.

I certainly wasn't suggesting that they post any sensitive personal details here!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending