The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Camberwell Halls UAL

Don't move into this terrible former Psychiatric ward halls!!! Dangerous area I've gotten robbed twice. The halls are run down and by a bunch of jerks who couldn't care less, you will never get sleep my room was right next to the launch and each night it sounded like I was sleeping over a night club. All the doors in the corridors are slammed 24/7, everybody smokes drugs, so much you can smell it from the windows, which was fine by me but some immature pig next to me was high on LSD and DMT each night, as she wouldn't stop harassing me banging and slamming at my walls each night with other students. She would thump with her fat ass to the bathroom each morning if she heard me go in, tugging at the handle and banging for me to come out. When I'd hurry she never came out of her room, she never flushed her **** and would crank up the heat in the windowless filthy bathrooms, shower the entire bathroom floor, leaving bizarre black paint marks all over and her door, tree leaves and crap in the shower. Had to put up with her insulting me and a crowed of her mates would come over late banging and slagging you off with her, so you never got any sleep until 4/5 am. She would manically slam things and sing loudly like **** until 5 am, it was a nightmare residing there. The kitchen was filthy found dead flies in the one fridge, green fungus all over the kitchen sink and bacteria pink slime throughout the shelves of the fridge, I got food poisoning several times. The security guards are hardly ever there and are rude, the key card never works but don't worry as the main door is always kept open and don't bring bikes as they will get stolen, I bought a new one and they couldn't open the place it was kept. I had to move away and am filing a police report against that student and an online stalking case with Victims Support that the student has been part of.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending