The Student Room Group

Carpe Vinum boards the gain train

Scroll to see replies

Original post by In One Ear
Haha, you post/are tagged in so many pictures its unreal- always popping up on my feed! :tongue:

Hmmm, think I'm happy passing on the bruises and the pain :tongue:!

I apologise :ashamed2:

It's so addictive! After every match/training session I feel like crying but then the next day I can't wait for the next one.
Reply 81
Original post by Carpe Vinum
Haha, been fb stalking me have you? :tongue:

Yes indeed, I'm crippled due to rugby. Second ever game, 10 minutes in, got my foot ****ed up. I'm gonna blame the beast on the other team falling on my foot.

Appaaaarently it's not fractured, but it's sheer agony so I'm out of action for a while. Hopefully the bruising will go down within a week or so and I'll be able to do at least upper body in the gym.

Why does this happen to me.

PS rugby is awesome don't let anyone say otherwise.

I mean where else would I get these beautiful bruises

Spoiler

Oh snap. :s-smilie:

Was that beast Rene Ranger?

Had foot re-checked, she confirmed there's no fracture so I'm praying that within 10-14 days I'll be back on the field and at the gym.
Been a **** couple of weeks, I've been so frustrated at not being able to walk properly let alone work out. I'm going back to rugby training tomorrow so I have no idea how that'll go. My foot is better but still a bit ****. Might do some upper body at the gym on Tuesday.
Rugby went OK, got a decent workout despite not being able to run. :frown:

I think I'll hit the gym on Thursday and do a full body workout with my gym buddy. Need to lift some ****.
Mega-bump do you do bulk, maintenance or cutting diet OP?
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Mega-bump do you do bulk, maintenance or cutting diet OP?

At the moment maintenance. I'll be going back to cutting when I'm more settled (moving ATM). Also lol damn you for bumping this thread and making me realise how much I've been neglecting my fitness stuff :lol: :moon:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Carpe Vinum
At the moment maintenance. I'll be going back to cutting when I'm more settled (moving ATM). Also lol damn you for bumping this thread and making me realise how much I've been neglecting my fitness stuff :lol: :moon:

haha I know the feeling, sussed out of a session today due to chilling at a friend's until 5am :tongue: don't blame you moving can be stressful but exciting! :smile:
Reply 88
@Carpe Vinum

You still on track, ginge?

Quick Reply

Latest