The Student Room Group

Virgin Media Business Graduate Scheme- Video Interview

Hi all!

I've been invited to do a video interview for the VM Business Grad scheme. Has anyone already done this?

If so, what questions were asked?

Thanks in advance!
Hi SunilPatel29
Sorry I couldn't help you but since you posted this in Feb, that means you went for your interview already.
Could you tell me what sort of questions they asked?
Thanks
Reply 2
Hey!

Jumping on the back of this thread as I have also just been invited to complete a video assessment! What type of questions were asked? And do you have any tips on how yours went (if you have already completed it)?

Reply 3
Hi,

I also got invited to the video interview . How did it go? What sort of questions did they ask?
Reply 4
Hi guys, i've got the video interview too! If anybody can remember any of the questions, it would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 5
How did you find it? I'm guessing you've completed them now the deadlines been and gone! What role you going for?
Reply 6
Hi there, I did it a few days ago! It was only 3 questions, so very short, I can't remember exactly what the questions were but I do have to say that I immensely over prepared for it. I was expecting loads of motivational based questions and other questions on my knowledge of the company. It might be different questions for the various schemes. One question I remember was "why did you choose your scheme", which anyone should be able to answer confidently tbh.
Reply 7
Have you heard back?
Reply 8
not yet! It will take a little while I'd imagine
Reply 9
Has anyone had the next stage interview? How did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest